Cartvertising
www.cartvertising.com Houston, TX 150 to 499 Employees

Cartvertising Reviews

Cartvertising – Houston – “Corporate Office”

Doug Endsley

Excellent

Sales Representative (Current Employee)
Elizabeth, NJ

I have been working at Cartvertising full-time for more than 5 years

ProsUnlimited Income, flexible schedule. This is the only job I know of where a high school graduate can make more income consistently than someone who went to college for 6 years. I saw a review whereby someone listed a "Con" as having to be "self motivated". You should be self motivated in any job, and in any area in your life. If you are looking to clock in at $10 per hour and just watch time go by, than this is not the job for you. However, if you are looking to make $100,000 + per year, yes it requires some self motivation and discipline. I thank God everyday for this job. I also saw another review where the author said that this shopping cart program is a hard sell. If you are honest with prospective clients by telling them that this is the only product that is literally put in the hands of your potential customers at the busiest place in any community, for 45 minutes to 1 hour, 2-3x per week, week after week, month after month, than it is not a "hard sell". This is exactly what the program is and does. This program is hands down the best advertising any small to medium size business can do. And, it is by far one of the best paying jobs in the industry.

ConsI can't think of any.

Upbeat!

Recruiter (Current Employee)
Houston, TX

I have been working at Cartvertising full-time for less than a year

ProsGood balance between work/family
Management is positive and pro-active
Colleagues are supportive and work together well

ConsRecruiting office is small and with the amount of recruiters, it often gets loud and ends up sounding like a telemarketing center, which can be a put off to prospective candidates. Larger space would be nice :)

Advice to Senior ManagementImplement a bonus program!

Pleasant working environment!

Recruiting (Current Employee)

I have been working at Cartvertising full-time for more than a year

ProsCartvertising is a great company to work for. Great advertising/marketing avenue for Professionals such as Doctors, Attorneys, Realtors, etc. to take advantage of verses a billboard, radio, or TV advertising. Management allows independence so you're allowed to get your creative juices flowing without have someone breathing down your neck. Cartvertsing is a family oriented business, down to earth, and fun type of environment. No one is "uptight" which allows one to be yourself. It's so important to work at a company that feels like second family since you're spending 80% of your time at there. It feels good to tell people you work for a company that represents thousands of grocery chains nationwide. What other company does that? No one. We are the leader in the industry and I am proud to be apart of this organization.

ConsClosed minded, small thinking people who do not see the value of the company. People have no idea the type of money you can make with us. There are sales reps making a quarter to half a million dollars selling our product. It's a shame people can't simply put their mind to something and work hard to make the income they deserve. We are sitting on a gold mine and simply trying to give others the opportunity to have a lucrative income without ever wanting for anything.

Advice to Senior ManagementImplement a 401K plan.

Fantastic income potential, but you have to be willing to work hard.

Outside Sales - Independent Contractor (Current Employee)

I have been working at Cartvertising as a contractor for more than a year

ProsUncapped commission plans, complete schedule flexibility, no boss breathing down my neck, respect of my managers and peers, can build my own book of business, great residual and renewal income.

ConsYou HAVE to be self motivated. juggling life distractions can make it tough, since there's no office or time clock to punch.

Advice to Senior Managementmore chances to plug into the matrix and get energized by other reps and share successes would be good. regular training or team meetings might help.

poor company to work for

Account Executive (Former Employee)
Miami, FL

I worked at Cartvertising as a contractor for more than a year

Proswork at your own schedule

Consno support, total lack of communication

Advice to Senior Managementget involved with each market

Deceiving, Expensive, Hard Sell

Territory Sales Representative (Former Employee)

I worked at Cartvertising full-time for less than a year

ProsYou made your own schedule. Good Commission

ConsThe product is a hard sell. Trying to convince someone shoppers actually look at shopping cart advertisements is quite difficult. Any purchaser who understands basic conversion rates(about 3% for ads) would know it is not financially sound to spend $3000 on advertising when a 3% response will not cover the initial "investment" of the advertising campaign.

Companies that do understand this are much larger in scale, have a much higher basket price for their goods( Car dealerships, TV /Electronic Stores, etc) and already advertise on every media stream available( tv, radio, newspaper, billboards, etc) so carts would honestly not be financially sound for them.

The Cost of the advertisements is ABSOLUTELY ABSURD. The ad holders can be purchased on Alibaba for pennies on the dollar. The cost to print the ads is MINIMAL( search online it is NOT expensive) Installation of them is super easy, to be honest the installers have the best gig of all!!

The "ad" designs SUCK.These "ads" are essentially giant business cards..and Mobile business cards are POINTLESS. Anyone who understands adverting knows ads need to be SIMPLE. One picture...a line of text..and a business name..THAT'S IT! NOTHING MORE!

They hire you as a "Territory Sales Representative" but you are really a "Territory Telemarketer"

Telemarketing scripts...do I need to explain more?

No concern for the customers, just pitch to them and take their money.

Advice to Senior ManagementLower prices, fix your reputation!! and respond to online complaints, learn what push/pull and drip marketing are. Your company is not well known, this is a HUGE problem.

5 months working for Cartvertising as an Appointment Setter, plan to advance and turn it into my career

Appointment Setter (Current Employee)
Temecula, CA

I have been working at Cartvertising part-time for less than a year

ProsCompany provides a great product you can be proud to represent, relatively simple job to perform everyday from home, opportunities to advance and have a great career with generous commission.

ConsNone that i've experienced or heard anyone else has in the company.

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep up the good work.

An exciting company to work for,, with responsive caring management at all levels.

Regional Sales Manager (Current Employee)
Denver, CO

I have been working at Cartvertising full-time for more than a year

Pros1. Unlimited earning potential.
2. Exciting fun job for the sales professional.
3. A great job for a people person that enjoys life, and meeting new people every day.
4. Not the dull office cubical job, or sales job with low pay and commission structure.
5. A high earnings sales job without a strict schedule and no nights or weekends.

Cons1. No salary for new sales trainees
2. No company cars

Advice to Senior ManagementDevelop a comprehensive paid training program for qualified sharp fresh sales talent.

Excellent Company & Great Place To Work

I have been working at Cartvertising full-time for more than 3 years

ProsLots of office support and teamwork environment. Great owners and managers that truly care about the company and the employees. This is an overall great place to work, with lots of great people. I really look forward to coming here every day.

ConsWorkload and no 401K in place.

Advice to Senior ManagementHire more employees, or move current employees around to help in areas where the workload is very heavy and difficult to manage. Add a 401K.

Cartvertising is a great company to work for

I have been working at Cartvertising full-time for more than 3 years

Prosgreat commission plans, great people we work with at corporate, they are always looking out for you and willing to help where needed, family owned business, always moving forward, growing very rapidly, top company in the industry,

Conssome minor growing pains, but this is a good thing! They are always improving.

Worked for Cartvertising? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Cartvertising reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Cartvertising CEO Doug Endsley. All 17 reviews posted anonymously by Cartvertising employees.