Cassidy Turley

www.cassidyturley.com

Cassidy Turley Reviews in New York, NY

Updated Jul 10, 2014
Cassidy Turley – Saint Louis – “HQ”

Cassidy Turley CEO Joseph Stettinius Jr.

Joseph Stettinius Jr.

Pros
  • Market leader, largest privately held commercial real estate firm in the country(in 3 reviews)

• Fun atmosphere, good people, decent pay(in 4 reviews)

Cons
  • Unless you are one of the "chosen ones" from upper management, don't expect your career to go anywhere(in 5 reviews)

• they push out innovative and good people(in 3 reviews)

5 Employee Reviews Back to all reviews

Growing smart, growing strong

Executive Mging Director (Current Employee) New York, NY

ProsBright group of good natured professional. Awesome CEO that knows what it's like to be in the trenches. Growing the business in a methodical well calculated manner. Significant amount of transparency unlike the competition.

ConsGrowing pains. Still markets to tap and holes in our service lines to be developed

Advice to Senior ManagementNo comment as I'm very satisfied and confident that they have all the employees best interest at heart. That crucial to our growth.

Horrible Management

Managing Director (Former Employee) New York, NY

ProsNice office space. If you are incompetent but yet know how to be political, it is the perfect place. Perfect landing spot for former Grubb & Ellis employees

ConsNo management. Arbitrary policies and procedures. No substance. Talented people are leaving the organization. Management does not deal fairly and honestly with its employees.

Advice to Senior ManagementSell

Bad timing, real estate is cyclical.

Associate (Former Employee) New York, NY

ProsGood people, try to get a stipend

Consno real training program but that might have changed, basically 100% commission

Advice to Senior Managementtrain your subordinates

1. We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

Out of Touch with What Clients Expect and Dont Live Up to Their Advertisements

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) New York, NY

ProsManagement is hands off but mostly because they dont know how to manage the staff they are supposed to be managing

ConsEach city is run by a select few who have all of the say and do not want or ask for anyone else's input, where they sell that they are collaborative and innovative, they desire only those that follow without questioning the so called procedures like robots with no thought no matter how much experience they have had before. There is absolutely no growth potential in any city for mid level staff, desire young cheap talent, and the firm has been in transition for three years and now can not grow any further without a new partner.

Advice to Senior ManagementUnderstand it is not you or the marketing why you have or win clients, its the talent.

Friendly atmosphere and people but limited opportunities

Summer Intern (Current Employee) New York, NY

ProsTo gain knowledge and industry and experience different facets of the commercial real estate industry. Great Location. Great People.

ConsCompensation. Floor plan layout awful.

Worked for Cassidy Turley? Contribute to the Community!