Castle Marketing Reviews

Employment Status

Reset
2.1
Tommy Dee

1. Castle Marketing is a new job for me, I very much enjoy the environment and growth opportunities!

Current Employee - Corporate Trainer in Woburn, MA
    Current Employee - Corporate Trainer in Woburn, MA

I have been working at Castle Marketing full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

I have been promoted to Corporate Trainer and have been making $800 - $1,000/wk all within my first month! I also got chosen to go to an up and coming all expense paid company conference in California! Being a business major the training is great, as I had no hands on marketing experience, I still have all the opportunity to learn and grow.

Cons

A lot of competition between employees to get promoted, which isn't always a bad thing.. makes me work harder!

Advice to Management

Should start the new solar division sooner than later.

2. Complete Scam, Don't Listen to Positive Reviews

I have been working at Castle Marketing

Pros

None, it's a complete scam.

Cons

A bunch! This is a pyramid scheme company looking to fool college grads into going to "entry level PR positions"....it has nothing to do with public relations or anything legitimate. It's a door-to-door, handing out pamphlets at the mall, sales job. If that's what you're looking for, go for it. Otherwise, don't even show up to the interview.

Advice to Management

Don't be so misleading, it's incredibly discouraging to know the position you were applying for essentially isn't real.

3. Door to door marketing.

I have been working at Castle Marketing

Pros

Fun people to be around when you're in the office.

Cons

It's door to door marketing. You could make between $180 and $900 in a given week. It's not a scam, but it's pretty close.

Advice to Management

Stop misleading people in the interview process.

SCAM, they will not tell you how everything works in the interviews.

Former Employee - Account Manager in Woburn, MA
    Former Employee - Account Manager in Woburn, MA

I worked at Castle Marketing full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

None, No Pros, whatsoever. Read below.

Cons

They ask you to work about 12 hours a day. Your minimum pay is $360/week. In the interviews they will tell you, you will make $180 per scheduled interview. This is FALSE. You won't make any money, until the scheduled appointment is all set and the people who actually install windows and roofs, have actually stepped inside their home. There is no professionalism (they all are dressed in suits), but people there do not know how to communicate. They spend good first two hours in malls, and just walk around, instead of working. They talk bad about the people they work with and how they do not do any work. They would tell you, that you would advance and have your office within 6-8 months. LIES!!! There are people working as Account Managers (lowest post possible) for more than 8 months. They will not tell you any truth, they will make meet one of their employees, who is supposedly doing well, but in reality he/she is not doing well at all. They will not explain to you the opportunity at all. Also, all the employees are supposed to check in at the police station, but some stay in the car, while others check in, which is ILLEGAL. ALL OF THIS IS 100% TRUE, AND I REALLY HOPE PEOPLE READ THIS BEFORE CONFIRMING ANY JOB OFFERS.

Advice to Management

Change everything. Also, watch over some employees, because some actually do not check in, and some are even in an intimate relationship (during work). ALL OF THIS IS 100% TRUE, AND I REALLY HOPE PEOPLE READ THIS BEFORE CONFIRMING ANY JOB OFFERS.

Such a fun environment to work in!

Current Employee - Marketing Associate in Woburn, MA
    Current Employee - Marketing Associate in Woburn, MA

I have been working at Castle Marketing full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Everyone is friendly! Great team work ethic The upper management is awesome! Tons of growth!

Cons

The ads can be a little confusing, those need to be looked at

Advice to Management

Keep growing! Everyone here is great, friendly and helpful!

Misleading

Former Employee - Account Executive in Woburn, MA
    Former Employee - Account Executive in Woburn, MA

I worked at Castle Marketing full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Straightforward work if you can deal with the poor conditions, weird hours, and unprofessional attitude of the place.

Cons

The type of work is misleading. It is simply door-to-door marketing in which you use aggressive sales techniques to harass people into signing up for more information on a product, only windows and roofing. You learn more about how to push people rather than the product you are promoting. Do not be fooled by any job titles. You will have to but in major hours, especially on weekends to make any money. You are honestly better off going to school and working a hourly job for your career prospects.

Advice to Management

Be honest about the type of work the employees will be doing and the likely financial earnings, then there may not be such a high turnover rate. The "pyramid" pay scale is just as sleazy as the work.

Interesting

Current Employee - Manager in Woburn, MA
    Current Employee - Manager in Woburn, MA

I have been working at Castle Marketing full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Easy Interview, and they gave me a 2nd interview after an easy 1st interview

Cons

Talking about managing 3 to 6 people after they met me and talked to me for 15 minutes. Seems a bit quick to even be talking about such a thing. Although they said they would there is a 3 to 6 month training.

Scam! Door to Door sales! Misleading

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Woburn, MA
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Woburn, MA

I worked at Castle Marketing full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

No pros at all! Okay maybe one- They will hire anyone!

Cons

Straight up SCAM ! Castle marketing is a door to door sales company who should be put out of business! They "sell" home remodeling and tell you, you will make a lot of money but nobody does! Run!

Advice to Management

Stop lying and preying on innocent college grads or people who are looking for a serious career!

RSS Feed </> Embed