Castleton Commodities International

Not yet rated.

William C. Reed II

Director of Circulation

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee) San Juan, PR

ProsBest learning experience in publication business

ConsMicro-managment, The chain of command isn't follow.

Advice to Senior ManagementLet manager take own decisions and be accountable for it.

Good management of the business, poor management of the company

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee) Stamford, CT

ProsThey are quite successful and growing.

Consbut the $$$ doesn't trickle down very far..

Advice to Senior Managementlearn to work together. Change isn't always a good thing.... especially when there is no continuity.

good

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

Prosglobal, international, commodity trading, private equity

Consi have not thought out yet

1. We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

It is a fast growing company giving lots of learning opportunities for those that want to work hard.

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

ProsInteresting and challenging work. Constant change.

ConsIt is a very stressful place to work and the morale is not good. Long work hours. Not enough employees for the amount of work. High turnover of employees.

Advice to Senior ManagementValue and listen to your employees. Show your appreciation and get to know them.

Fast growing commodities trading firm, but can be challenging for a junior person

ProsGreat platform for commodities traders. Some of the smartest people I've ever met at the firm's top level. Performing traders are compensated very handsomely. Company is growing quickly and has offices around the world. The company makes earnest efforts to retain talent and is generally willing to work with its employees to accommodate their needs.

ConsSome of the front-office leadership can have "quirky" personalities that take some getting used to when working with them. People tend to be possessive with their junior resources, making it difficult for junior people to get broader exposure to different groups. This can be challenging for younger professionals looking to figure out what they want to do with their careers.

– I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company

Worked for Castleton Commodities International? Contribute to the Community!