Catacel

Catacel Reviews

Be The First To
Add Photos

1 Employee Review

A hole in the wall with absolutely no idea how to run a business.

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee) Garrettsville, OH

ProsCan be considered a good source of a studying lab rather than a company.

Consthe owners are only interested in selling an unproven idea product to large potential buyers and make money that way. No sense of purpose or direction. President of the company is the least professional person I have ever worked for. The Company (if we dare call this a company) is surviving solely on state and federal grants and nothing else. They abuse the grant system by supposedly creating "innovative" products in the fuel cell market but in reality it's a wasteland of grandiose ideas deemed for failure without any true purpose. Pay is horrible, benefits are almost nonexistent, local and offices are in a BARN and very poor management.

Advice to Senior ManagementCatacel will never succeed as long as its key owners don't focus on what needs to done to take a product from being a pet project to a viable commercial project.

Worked for Catacel? Contribute to the Community!