Cataphora

Be The First To
Add Photos

Cataphora Founder & CEO Elizabeth Charnock

Elizabeth Charnock

I learned more that I would have expected.

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

ProsYou will get really great experience. The product and work is very interesting and motivating.

ConsIt is not very organized and there are a lot of communication issues.

Interesting projects and a flexible work atmosphere, but I wasn't crazy about the management atmosphere.

ProsInteresting projects, flexible hours, and many of the people were quite nice. The company seems open to internal innovation.

ConsThe atmosphere bothered me - I couldn't quite put my finger on it, but there seems to be a degree of chilliness and intimidation within the company. I also wasn't crazy about all the company's stated goals.

Advice to Senior ManagementMake the atmosphere more happy, less intimidating.

Cataphora

(Former Employee)

ProsI think one of the advantages would have to be hot having to deal with a bureaucracy in larger companies. The company is generally young. Some really great intelligent and unique individuals work at Cataphora.

ConsUnfortunately, the company treats many of its employees poorly. "This is a start-up" is generally not an excuse for lack of professionalism. The "company culture" is generally not positive and more of a "hold down the fort, its us or them" mentality.

Questions that are important to ask ANY employer: (1) How many people have "moved on" (voluntarily or not) from the company in the past year? (2) Is working towards "career goals" considered reasonable at your company? (3) Can I speak with a colleague of yours about the working environment?

Advice to Senior ManagementToo far gone!

Worked for Cataphora? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Cataphora reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Cataphora CEO Elizabeth Charnock. All reviews posted anonymously by Cataphora employees.