Catapult Consultants

William Senich

Excellent experience

Health Care Fraud Investigator (Former Employee) Nashville, TN

ProsGood relations with Top Management

ConsThere were no "Cons" that I found.

Small company with large company dysfunction.

Senior Consultant (Former Employee) Arlington, VA

ProsTeam Members work hard to deliver the best service to clients.

ConsSome Account Management personnel are in over their heads - poor manager, poor client management and promise the world. When the world can't be delivered, it makes the consulting team members look bad, which is not good for the company. Senior management does not have control over the Account Managers described above. Makes for a chaotic work environment.

Advice to Senior ManagementListen to your people, and you will deliver great client service.

Small company with growing pains.

Consultant III (Former Employee) Arlington, VA

ProsFlexible teams, when you don't find the answer you are looking for, it is most likely not been asked or created. Subsequently, you have the opportunity to create core business processes for the firm.

ConsYou have the opportunity to create core business processes that should have been in place. There was a divided leadership structure during my time at the firm .. even though there were only about 120 persons on staff at the time, the dysfunction caused by a few senior managers made the firm seem like it was more than 5,000 persons and a matrix of many, many layers, when in actuality there were at best 3 layers.

Advice to Senior ManagementListen to your consultants and include customer feedback in your management metrics.

1. We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

Great experience

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) Arlington, VA

ProsAt Catapult Consultants you may be required to do a little of everything in addition to your position. This will give anyone the chance to grow whether Senior or entry level. You are not micro managed, so when you are given a goal, you are also able to come up with your own "plan of execution".

ConsThis is not the company to work for if you are looking for easy money. If you are not pulling your weight, it will be quickly noticed.

Advice to Senior ManagementStay supportive of your employees.

Horrible company to work for.

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

ProsThere are no pros with this company. If there are any, it surely does not reflect to the people who do the work.

ConsCatapult does not stand behind their employees at all, they hang them out to dry without consulting with the employee first. Catapult looks out for themselves only and not the employee who does the work for them.

Advice to Senior ManagementWork with employee, be honest about who you are as a company and before you sign a new employee up with a contract, be sure to outline all aspects of job. Be honest with yourself as a company and the employee

Start-up Company Growing Painfully ... Not Sure of What They Want to Be

Senior Consultant (Former Employee) Washington, DC

ProsGood work ethic of employees.

ConsIt's not surprising thatthey are missing a lot of the infrastructure and support they will need to grow to become a larger enterprise. What is surprising is the resistance to change and the management paralysis of the company considering that there were less than 120 employees at the time.

Advice to Senior ManagementListen to your employees and create a more open and team centric environment so that your employees will want to share more & better "Best Practices" with the organization. Also, some of the management function is plagued by dysfunction similar to a corporate giant of thousands of employees ... That is not an asset for a small business!

Love working with Catapult

Analyst (Current Employee) Quantico, VA

ProsI say "working with Catapult" because it is a flat organization and very friendly. Lots of flexibility, great benefits and corporate leadership who are willing to listen and help you in every way.

ConsI don't get to listen to the radio much anymore because I no longer have the 4 hour commute to and from the National Capital Region!

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep up the great work!

In process of rapid growth.

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) Arlington, VA

ProsOpportunities for significant contribution in a time of some confusion.

ConsSometimes decisions don't stick and decisions are changed without warning or reason.

Advice to Senior ManagementDiscuss consequences of various decisions prior to implementation.

The client I work with is top notch, this is the primary reason I enjoy working for Catapult

Senior Consultatant (Current Employee) Washington, DC

ProsWork/Life balance can be achieved on most contracts

ConsInability of owner/CEO and senior management to build internal framework of company (HR, marketing, social media, communication networks, career paths, mentor programs) through rapid growth phases, which has lead to a high high turnover rate and general employee dissatisfaction within the company. Owner/CEO seems unwilling to spend money on aspects of the company that need to be built out due to rapid growth.

Advice to Senior ManagementSee Cons above

Ineffective leadership, Not sure how the company survives

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) Arlington, VA

ProsAbility to network and make your own path, You can cross-train in many fields.

ConsCEO is not experienced (definitely not as experienced as stated on wesite), Lack of communication to employees, Always looking for a way to cut corners, employees are not treated equally, very much the practice of the good ole boys network in play for every position in the place of management, lack of training provided.

Advice to Senior ManagementGive the CEO something to do, VP of Finance (should be demoted he is really VP of Payroll), Pay attention to the trends of other SUCESSFUL employers and get better rewards

Worked for Catapult Consultants? Contribute to the Community!