Catapult Consultants

Add Photos

William Senich

Great experience

Arlington, VA

I have been working at Catapult Consultants full-time for more than a year

ProsAt Catapult Consultants you may be required to do a little of everything in addition to your position. This will give anyone the chance to grow whether Senior or entry level. You are not micro managed, so when you are given a goal, you are also able to come up with your own "plan of execution".

ConsThis is not the company to work for if you are looking for easy money. If you are not pulling your weight, it will be quickly noticed.

Advice to Senior ManagementStay supportive of your employees.

I love the team environment!

I have been working at Catapult Consultants full-time

ProsHR is very quick to respond with any issues. If you have any problems, you can be confident that it will be fixed in a timely and professional manner. There is a solid team environment at Catapult.

ConsNot everyone is great with communication all of the time. Nonetheless, the team is fantastic to work with.

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep up the good work!

Love working with Catapult

Analyst (Current Employee)
Quantico, VA

I have been working at Catapult Consultants full-time for less than a year

ProsI say "working with Catapult" because it is a flat organization and very friendly. Lots of flexibility, great benefits and corporate leadership who are willing to listen and help you in every way.

ConsI don't get to listen to the radio much anymore because I no longer have the 4 hour commute to and from the National Capital Region!

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep up the great work!

Great place to grow

I have been working at Catapult Consultants

Pros-flexibility in schedules
-great benefits
- positive atmosphere
-helpful back office staff
-potential to move up as the company continues to grow
-good response time, considering the size of back office compared to current employee numbers

ConsSometimes there is a lack of communication, which can be mistakenly misinterpreted as apathetic. However, the corporate side does show initiative and care in making sure all systems are running and that staff get what they need.

Catapult has treated me extremely well and I think it is a great place to work.

I have been working at Catapult Consultants

ProsCatapult has a very good benefits plan compared to other small companies.
Catapult provides great flexibility in work schedules.
Catapult continually evaluates employee performance which leads to tremendous opportunities for promotions and career growth.
Senior Management continually tries to improve work environment to ensure employee's are satisfied and that Catapult is a great place to work,
Catapult is a growing company which gives employees tremendous opportunities for promotions and career growth.
Owners have an open line of communication with their employees and they seem to genually care about their employee's job satisfaction.
Owners are extremely talented in ensuring that Catapult continues to grow, which it has done every year i've been here. Again, this provides tremendous opportunities for Catapullt's employee's to grow heir careers.
Catapult has a lot of different work locations

ConsCommuting to headquarters can be difficult depending where you live.
As a small business Catapult's resources are limited so their isn't a lot of support staff.

Advice to Senior ManagementI think both Tony Fung and Josh Bogart are excellent owners and they provide exceptional leadership for Catapult's continued success.

In process of rapid growth.

I have been working at Catapult Consultants

ProsOpportunities for significant contribution in a time of some confusion.

ConsSometimes decisions don't stick and decisions are changed without warning or reason.

Advice to Senior ManagementDiscuss consequences of various decisions prior to implementation.

Good Place to Work

I have been working at Catapult Consultants

ProsBright and talented people, good benefits, and competitive salary.

ConsNeed more frequent opportunities to know what is going on at the firm, and interact with individuals that are in other geographic locations.

Advice to Senior ManagementMore communication is needed across the company.

Small company with growing pains.

Consultant III (Former Employee)
Arlington, VA

I worked at Catapult Consultants full-time for more than a year

ProsFlexible teams, when you don't find the answer you are looking for, it is most likely not been asked or created. Subsequently, you have the opportunity to create core business processes for the firm.

ConsYou have the opportunity to create core business processes that should have been in place. There was a divided leadership structure during my time at the firm .. even though there were only about 120 persons on staff at the time, the dysfunction caused by a few senior managers made the firm seem like it was more than 5,000 persons and a matrix of many, many layers, when in actuality there were at best 3 layers.

Advice to Senior ManagementListen to your consultants and include customer feedback in your management metrics.

The client I work with is top notch, this is the primary reason I enjoy working for Catapult

Senior Consultatant (Current Employee)
Washington, DC

I have been working at Catapult Consultants

ProsWork/Life balance can be achieved on most contracts

ConsInability of owner/CEO and senior management to build internal framework of company (HR, marketing, social media, communication networks, career paths, mentor programs) through rapid growth phases, which has lead to a high high turnover rate and general employee dissatisfaction within the company. Owner/CEO seems unwilling to spend money on aspects of the company that need to be built out due to rapid growth.

Advice to Senior ManagementSee Cons above

Fast growth, poor communication from management

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at Catapult Consultants

ProsThe fast growth means lots of new and different project opportunities that are often available to many of the employees. If an employee works hard and is successful, they are rewarded with their choice of new project opportunities. In general the project managers I've had contact with have great management and people skills and they establish a positive rapport with the team. The COO is a hardworking, very smart guy that appreciates good employees and recognizes motivated employees that produce good, quality results.

ConsCommunication can be very poor and decisions on anything can be very slow from senior management. The back office support (accounting, contracts, HR, etc.) seem disorganized, unfriendly and unresponsive (especially the VP of Finance) to requests from employees. The entire organization of the company is a little unclear as there are several individuals with a great deal of responsibility (including the COO), but little public recognition of the hard work. The CEO seems to have no apparent responsibilty for anything.

Advice to Senior ManagementTalk to the employees more, become more approachable and improve communication in general. Make the senior management team accountable for their actions and don't reward poor performance just because you personally like someone.

Worked for Catapult Consultants? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Catapult Consultants reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Catapult Consultants CEO William Senich. All 18 reviews posted anonymously by Catapult Consultants employees.