Catapult Systems

Updated August 25, 2014
4.1

Catapult Systems Chief Executive Officer David Fuess
David Fuess

Pros
  • great work life balance and managers really value your life outside of work (in 12 reviews)

• Great Culture, very focused in the Microsoft Services space, great people, decent pay (in 6 reviews)

Cons
  • There are only two cons in working at Catapult the first is the lack of leadership (at least in the Houston office) (in 2 reviews)

• The only con that I can think of is that fact that Catapult seems to take on more work than the team can handle (in 2 reviews)

More Highlights

6 Employee Reviews Back to all reviews

Still an incredible place to be!

Current Employee - Senior Lead Consultant in Austin, TX

I have been working at Catapult Systems full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

The BEST people, teamwork and camaraderie. Progressive vision for the company as we evolve with the cloud. Lots of new opportunities for professional growth in the coming years. Leadership continues to emphasis the importance of being part of the team through the work we do for our clients, and social and family events.

Cons

Standard benefits - nothing that stands out as a real differentiator from competitors.

Keep on pushing forward! Our company vision is exciting!

Ditto to "immature, failing company" review

Former Employee - Senior Consultant in Austin, TX
    Former Employee - Senior Consultant in Austin, TX

I worked at Catapult Systems full-time (more than 5 years)

Pros

Beer cart on Fridays, easy to maintain a work/life balance, awesome company parties, gained a lot of friends who feel the same way I do

Cons

Poor management. I second everything said by the "immature, failing company" review. Also disappointed that we were asked by our CEO and managers to give positive ratings on Best Places to Work every year instead of addressing how we really felt.

Learn how to be managers.

Cool company that is still in transition

Former Employee - Business Intelligence Analyst in Austin, TX
    Former Employee - Business Intelligence Analyst in Austin, TX

I worked at Catapult Systems full-time (less than an year)

Pros

The culture is still laid back. And for the most part you are treated like an adult.

Cons

Do to their incomplete transition with their merger the company has little room for spin up or time to let individuals develop. I was laid off after 3 short months!!

Best place I have ever worked!

Current Employee - Special Projects Manager in Austin, TX
    Current Employee - Special Projects Manager in Austin, TX

I have been working at Catapult Systems full-time (more than 5 years)

Pros

Catapult offers a great sense of stability. There are always new projects to work on and there is rarely any downtime. Catapult is very flexible with their employees. There are no time cards and you are able to work remotely fairly often.
    Catapult provided me with comprehensive training which has enabled me to become a stronger business professional. I sincerely look forward to coming to work each day and this is something that I have rarely experienced in my previous positions.

Cons

The only con that I can think of is that fact that Catapult seems to take on more work than the team can handle. It seems like our clients have to "get in line" because we don't have enough resources to support our current workload.

Recruit new talent to lighten the load a little.

Great place to work!

Current Employee - Senior Consultant in Austin, TX
    Current Employee - Senior Consultant in Austin, TX

I have been working at Catapult Systems full-time (more than an year)

Pros

Keeps up with the newest technologies, excellent benefits including certification tracks, great work environment.

Cons

The money is kept tight: salaries, infrastructure, etc. suffer

A place where you can make a difference, learn, and work with great people!

Current Employee - Senior Lead Consultant in Austin, TX

I have been working at Catapult Systems full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

Great technologies, stable company that is growing, people I love to work with and learn from, and we have a fun, team-oriented culture. I enjoy going to work everyday and have the opportunity to share my knowledge with my peers across the company.

Cons

Consulting is a challenging field. Clients can be demanding. At client site most of the time, but I work with a great Catapult team there. Travel is 0-20% but I have not had to travel in my 4 years here.

Continue mentoring, training and building leaders in each office. This will be important as we continue our growth.