Cavisson Systems

www.cavisson.com

Cavisson Systems Reviews

3.7

CEO

Excellent Organization to work with...

Former Employee - Team Lead in Noida (India)
    Former Employee - Team Lead in Noida (India)

I worked at Cavisson Systems full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

very experienced and motivating top management (Tech & Non Tech).
    Excellent environment.
    Good compensation to skilled employee.
    Better career opportunities.
    Work on new technologies.

Cons

Did not find anything during my employment...

Everybody cannot be satisfied so try to find the best among them and compensate.

Totally Unethical and Unprofessional

Current Employee - Performance Engineer in Fremont, CA
    Current Employee - Performance Engineer in Fremont, CA

I have been working at Cavisson Systems full-time (less than a year)

Pros

Good place to learn and work if you have no other means of earning a lively hood and if you are ready to be personal slave of top boss. Survive here for 1-2 years and you will get a good break in other companies. Total fauji bootcamp.

Cons

All work, no life. Lucky if you get paid, if paid then paid on time, if paid on time then enough to
    eat and breath. Be ready for daily verbal abuses and visits to psychiatrist. Noida office is full of incompetent unemployable workers and in US has poor H1 slaves or housewives who cannot get another job.

Run the company like a professional IT company and not like a roadside mithai shop.

Best place to start

Current Employee - Performance Engineer in Noida (India)
    Current Employee - Performance Engineer in Noida (India)

I have been working at Cavisson Systems full-time (more than a year)

Pros

I am working here from long, environment is very good and seniors are willing to help. Working here will clear all the concept on every domain as in protocols, architecture, networking, real life scenario, coding in C/C++, shell programming. Here you will get space to let more and more based on how much you can take.

Cons

Have to work hard as here you find lot to learn

Advertise the product as it best load testing tool I have came across.

“It was a learning experience which taught how to conduct oneself in professional world.”

I have been working at Cavisson Systems

Pros

I have been working at cavisson full-time for more than 2 years.
    Pros – Good exposure, equal opportunity, employees' opinions are taken and valued by management in terms of feedback, flexible routine and office hours.

Cons

Work life balance is difficult

No technical senior except one who gives orders to employee like slave.

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Noida (India)
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Noida (India)

I have been working at Cavisson Systems full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

Good place fro freshers to learn here.

Cons

Never come up with good design before starting the ask when task get completed they will think what can be a good design to do this task and irritate to developer.

Give order to employee like I need this this task done by today. You work day and night I don't care.

some seniors play only politics except doing meeting regarding you are not working properly. This is a good opportunity for you. Work day and night.

balance the work and personal life of employee.

Best Platform for the Freshers to Start Carrier Here

Current Employee - Software Engineer
    Current Employee - Software Engineer

I have been working at Cavisson Systems full-time (more than a year)

Pros

I enjoyed to working here. Its a very good platform lo learn about Performance testing. Here the criteria of knowledge is not restricted to a particular field. you can become Jack of all Trades with expert in one.

Cons

Hard to found any here .......

About Cavisson

I have been working at Cavisson Systems

Pros

I enjoyed the challenges and the people at Cavisson. I had a good career at Cavisson working on many technologies.
    I learned something new everyday and loved the challenge it provided me. I loved my job working as a Software Engineer.
    Excellent people to work with, Very talented and professional employees
    This is a great company to grow your career. Great people to work with. Hopefully going forward, Cavisson will become more stable.

Cons

Up till now did find anything like that.

Very good opportunity to learn and gain technical expertise as Cavisson Employee

Current Employee - Lead Developer in Noida (India)
    Current Employee - Lead Developer in Noida (India)

I have been working at Cavisson Systems full-time (more than a year)

Pros

1. Product based company - as a developer, opportunity to work on many possible technical areas like designing and developing user interfaces, system level programming, scripting, DB SQL. It is upto the one's capability how much can one learn

2. Unique bundle of products in the domain of performance testing, offering one of its kind integrated solution to the customers with features which may be present in bits and pieces in few competing products. Cavisson's offering includes many features in an integrated fashion, that include load generation capabilty, near real network (LAN/WAN) simulation, simultaneous load generation from diverse geographical locations, monitoring various aspects of the application under test in lab and production environments, lowest level drill down analysis of the various objects and entities in application and test environment.

3. Very satisfied, returning customers. All the clients belong to elite cadre. Very encouraging response from all of them without exception.

4. Dedicated development, QA and customer support teams. Very strong employee base, hand picked, each one expert in his/her domain. Excellence in performance is part of the routine culture. Opportunity to rub shoulders with excellent colleagues some of them being academic geniuses, are gold medalist from most premium engineering schools of the nation and having decades of experience in industry.

Cons

Very high expectations from employees sometimes leads to pressure and impacts work life balance.

Yet to see the outcome of recently initiated recognition and award programs.

User friendliness analysis and fine tuning can be done for all the applications.

Best Place to Start Career

I have been working at Cavisson Systems full-time

Pros

I have started my career in Cavisson as freshers and now it’s almost 2 years. In these 2 years I have learnt lot of thing in performance testing. Cavisson provides a good environment for learning and seniors are very helpful, they always guide in a right direction. I am very glad to be a part of cavisson.
    Everyone does job for his/her growth and to enhance skills and I think one can get this thing in cavisson only.
    Cavisson is the best company to begin with as it had given a unique and good opportunity in field of performance testing.

Management is very helpful and they understand problems.

Cons

You will always have a busy schedule.

Compensation for additional efforts.

It's not a Company it's a dream which is turning into reality

Current Employee - Project In Charge in Noida (India)
    Current Employee - Project In Charge in Noida (India)

I have been working at Cavisson Systems full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

Being part of this company gives you the opportunity to be a part of something that will bring some revolutionary changes in the way performance testing is done, this is like being part of history.
    It's a product based company so your domain is infinite you have unlimited requirements therefore unlimited opportunities
    The tasks given cover multiple dimensions which help you grow in a multifaceted way and not restricted to a single domain
    Performance is recognized and rewarded, the structure is not bureaucratic if you perform be sure you will be rewarded

Cons

Work tends to get concentrated around few this needs to be more distributed throughout the company

To beat the best in the world we need the best support possible in world