Cbay Systems

Cbay Systems Reviews

Updated Mar 10, 2014

Not yet rated.

Christopher Foley

My experience at CBay was satisfactory

Medical Transcriptionist (Former Employee) Bangalore (India)

ProsGood office environment to work with

ConsUsual IT related pressure, targets

CBay

Medical Transcriptionist/QA (Former Employee) Baltimore, MD

ProsPaid good but then got greedy and wanted to send all of the QA over to India or the Philippines.

ConsLoss of American jobs, which in turn lowered pay for U.S. Medical Transcriptionists and editors.

Disappointing

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee) Annapolis, MD

ProsI've met some fantastic people here!

ConsNo leadership from the top management. I'm not sure the company had any direction. There was no recognition for a job well done

Advice to Senior ManagementLeadership? Come out, come out wherever you are! Such a shame this place was smoke & mirrors. The only success came by chance, not by direction!

1. We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

Learnt a lot simply because there were too many adversities, which is the positive out of the whole thing.

ProsLots and lots of work to do and learn things.

ConsLots and lots of work to do - but only for some. Lot of churn.

Humilating

Medical Transcriptionist (Current Employee) Bangalore (India)

ProsOne of the biggest company with good workflow. Highest paid and sift allowance

ConsNo escort given to female employee. Management wants us to get used to thier poitics even if it is effecting your health,faomily and your hard earned money. If you point out thier mistake your out of the company even after your good at professionally, just because you did not have good buttering behaviour

Advice to Senior ManagementPlease have some manners like how to speak to your employee dont just shout which does not suit your designation's. Give respect if you wish the same and stop targeting innocent employee just because they ask you thier rights

good

Medical Transcriptionist (Current Employee) Bangalore (India)

Prosone of the leading company in India dealing with medical transcription.

ConsTransportation issues in the night shift.

Advice to Senior Managementnothing in particular.

Not good, not bad, not better, I cant say anything..

Medical Transcriptionist (Current Employee) Hyderābād (India)

ProsWorking at cbay company is not bad, i feel great not even me, my friends also.........

ConsWorst management, whether the corp people knew this or not, hyd management is worst management at the month of end they deduct all the money without intimating, treating us like labour.............

Advice to Senior ManagementI would request change all the TLs who are simply sitting and taking the salary 50-60 thousands, where the company is getting loss because of these people, they maintn time or shift, they do not how to be with employees.......

Excellent

Management Executive (Former Employee) Mumbai (India)

ProsNice working environment with good understanding seniors

Consnone to tell as of now

Horrible experience you can ever have

Senior Medical Transcriptionist (Former Employee) Hyderābād (India)

Prosonly thing i can say Incentives,

ConsNo social life, no work-life balance, no holidays

Advice to Senior ManagementHave some leadership skills and manners.

NA

Quality Controller (Current Employee) Hyderābād (India)

ProsIts a good company in all aspects with lot of benefits monitory wise and career wise.

ConsBut all the benefits are not reaching the lower level employees who are actually the main pillars of the company. Good fat money for shepherds, but only little grass for the cattle who work hard like donkeys.

Advice to Senior ManagementTop level managers please come down to hear the employees' dissatisfaction about the middle level management and do the needful.

Worked for Cbay Systems? Contribute to the Community!