Cedaron

Updated Feb 24, 2014

Be The First To
Add Photos

Karen Bond

Looking for career growth? Keep looking.

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)
Davis, CA

I worked at Cedaron full-time for more than a year

ProsYou get a steady paycheck regardless of what you do.

ConsOn average, an employee will be employed for 1.5 years or less. The best engineers do not last longer than a year. If you last longer than a year, you have a very high tolerance for verbal abuse. Either that or you stay below the radar and keep quiet. The CEO makes you feel like a child by standing in the middle of the engineering room scolding the development team when a build fails. Last I checked, the lead developer should be delivering this information to his/her team. The CEO should be dealing with bigger things yet she manages to include herself in almost every aspect of one department. She hires managers but does not give them any management power. The CEO does not know her own products. You could literally code in popup windows in any of the applications to say "Cedaron sucks, buy x instead" and she won't even know about it. This is because she does not listen to her managers' opinions or ideas.

Advice to Senior ManagementAllow your employees to grow within the company and provide them with the leadership and tools to make your company successful. Let your managers manage. Keep yourself out of the the small discussions and trust your employees.

The W2 job that turned me back into a contractor

Senior Software Engineer (Former Employee)
Davis, CA

I worked at Cedaron full-time for less than a year

ProsThe checks cleared, that was about it. There were some clever folks on the development team, but I see most of them have also moved on.

ConsManagement didn't really have a clear idea about what they wanted us to build, but they had no compunctions about holding us late on a Friday night to complain that we weren't building it fast enough.

Worked for Cedaron? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Cedaron reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Cedaron CEO Karen Bond. All reviews posted anonymously by Cedaron employees.