Celebrity Cruise Line

Be The First To
Add Photos

they dont care

I have been working at Celebrity Cruise Line

Prosfun, see the world, work-life balance

Conspay sucks, theyre eliminating the position

Advice to Senior ManagementFigure out your strong pieces and promote them, dont hold them back because you dont want to pay them

It is a horrible company to work for as they display no loyalty for outstanding service.

Manager (Former Employee)

I worked at Celebrity Cruise Line full-time for more than 10 years

ProsTis company is really horrible.

ConsThe shoreside management team has no idea about what is happening on board.
They do not reward dedicated employees, but rather penalize them.
There is no one to talk to regarding dissatisfaction.

Advice to Senior ManagementListen to your employees, show compassion, and reward loyalty and dedication.

Owners and Management do not care for their employees.

I have been working at Celebrity Cruise Line for more than 5 years

ProsYes..you can travel for free and yet earn a living but you will have to work like a slave but you are not allowed to go beyond the minimum time as per ILO but you have to finish your work to guest satisfaction. The only choice you have is to work overtime without pay

ConsToo many extra duties to the point that you are not able to finish you assigned task. Hiring incompetent employees and demoralizing the old aspiring employees who will only teach the new hired and yet with better position and salary. There are some Managers who are racist , onboard and Miami.

Advice to Senior ManagementRemember, Happy crew, Happy guests....crew are not happy anymore...try to support them, listen to them...because they very well know how it works to make guests satisfied...Don't just think about the money for the company....

We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

2 years working as a ast. cook

Crew (Current Employee)
Miami, FL

I have been working at Celebrity Cruise Line as a contractor for less than a year

Proswork environment is good and also the salary. they have all facility which is needed for work in homely style.staff is good.

Consit is a continue work and no rest and also we have little bit connection with the soil so little bit problem for that one and sometime boring because we r in the same area.

Advice to Senior Managementthey should be little bit co operation with the lower staff they cooperate sometimes we expect little bit more.

Not a place you would want to work

Company Stage Manager (Former Employee)

I worked at Celebrity Cruise Line as a contractor for less than a year

ProsYou meet some great people on board. Free travel and accommodation.Free internet for managers. Food is ok. Non smoking crew bar.

ConsPoor office line management. Unskilled theater and technical crew, no safety standard, no training. Impossible to maintain show standard as techs are only allowed to push play. After 20+ years at sea I laughed my way through half of a 6 month contract before quitting. It really was a joke of a job and company.

Advice to Senior ManagementManagement need to follow the companies P&P as well, it's not just there for the sea going side of the company

Worked for Celebrity Cruise Line? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Celebrity Cruise Line reviews and ratings. All 5 reviews posted anonymously by Celebrity Cruise Line employees.