CellExchange

Add Photos

Bhaskar Panigrahi

Avoid

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee) Cambridge, MA

ProsGood location, public transportation accessible, some genuinely nice colleagues.

ConsIrrational management, no clear chain of command, no clear description of what's expected and how you'll be evaluated. Lousy pay and benefits. Some colleagues who are flat out dishonest.

Advice to Senior ManagementI wish I could help. I'm amazed you're still in business. Good luck (sincerely).

Don't ever work for CellExchange or CTE.

Engineer (Former Employee) Cambridge, MA

ProsThere are no longer any best reasons to work for CellExchange.

ConsDon't ever work there. There was a time, when CellExchange prided itself on technology and it's customers, those days are gone.

Advice to Senior ManagementLearn to sell, learn to have a pipeline that actually means something, remember that your employees are your best assets not your cattle.

Avoid.

UI Developer (Former Employee)

ProsI worked with some really fabulous people at CX who gave it their all when it came to crunch time.

ConsLack of communication from upper management when things started to go south. Multiple rounds of layoffs, knowing that our jobs would end soon, but not knowing when.

Advice to Senior ManagementQuality, speed, and cost. You can't have them all at the same time. And you can't keep acquiescing to changes right up until the deadline if you want a quality product, either.

Worked for CellExchange? Contribute to the Community!