Cellular Sales Reviews

423 reviews filtered by
3.5
Cellular Sales Founder & CEO Dane Scism
Dane Scism

Pros
  • I have a flexible schedule in a unique position that is both challenging and fun (in 34 reviews)

• Flexible schedule : Good work life balance : Good atmosphere (in 11 reviews)

Cons
  • 100% commission pay structure with employees absorbing 100% of company losses (in 27 reviews)

• Charge backs from customers not keeping service a min of 181 days (in 27 reviews)

1. Insane opportunity

Current Employee - Team Lead in Jacksonville, FL
    Current Employee - Team Lead in Jacksonville, FL

I have been working at Cellular Sales

Pros

Highest paid commission in the industry. Flexible working hours. Fun family environment. New friends for life. Lots of training opportunities to advance sales skills. Being 100% commission is a great driving factor to keep you going everyday.

Cons

It's a retail job. You'll have to drive 45 min to further away stores at least a few times a week. Weekends are busy and it only makes sense to work them. Open till 8 at night and nights are sometimes busier.

They're doing a great job. More of a family than a job.

2. Best Sales and Customer service job I have ever had

Former Employee - Cellular Sales Representative in Hampton, NH
    Former Employee - Cellular Sales Representative in Hampton, NH

I worked at Cellular Sales full-time (more than a year)

Pros

The money of coarse is great also the people I work with are a great help to me performing my job.

Cons

Sometimes it can be along day and after working two or three days in a row it can be a challenge for some people. Along with travel it will put a toll on you.

Their has always been a great support from the back office. With out them I wouldn't be able to do my job as well as I did they should be recognized more in their support role.

3. Love it

Current Employee - Sales Representative in Chattanooga, TN
    Current Employee - Sales Representative in Chattanooga, TN

I have been working at Cellular Sales full-time (less than a year)

Pros

Great atmosphere, great money, and easy to make money.

Cons

100% commission so if you aren't a salesman it's not for you.

Keep doing a great job!

Best Place to work hands down!!!

Current Employee - Team Leader in Indianapolis, IN
    Current Employee - Team Leader in Indianapolis, IN

I have been working at Cellular Sales full-time (more than 5 years)

Pros

Unlimited Commission structure, and fun team oriented culture where success is celebrated, leadership has a focus on quality of life for their people!! Doesn't feel like work!!!

Cons

Very unconventional management structure with no micro management so you need a entrepreneurial spirit to keep yourself motivated to push for success!

Make sure you keep recruiting people that are professional and self motivated those are the people that help make Cellular Sales the BEST company to work for!!

6. Great people, great company

Former Employee - Customer Service Representative in Knoxville, TN
    Former Employee - Customer Service Representative in Knoxville, TN

I worked at Cellular Sales

Pros

The company truly promotes from within. Coworkers and managers were always positive and it was great working for them.

Cons

No cons that I can think of

7. The best job you can have directly out of College, as an extrovert.

Current Employee - Regional Sales Representative in Lexington-Fayette, KY
    Current Employee - Regional Sales Representative in Lexington-Fayette, KY

I have been working at Cellular Sales full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

Having an outgoing personality this job is perfect for me. You're paid what you're worth, with no limit on how much you can earn. The culture and camaraderie we have here is something you will never find anywhere else.

Cons

Mostly commission based with an hourly draw structure. If you're not a hungry go getter with an entrepreneur mindset this job may not be for you.

I would implement some new training programs focused on developing a consistent follow-up system, warm calling, etc.

8. i just want to get past thisw

Current Employee - District Sales Manager in San Antonio, TX
    Current Employee - District Sales Manager in San Antonio, TX

I have been working at Cellular Sales

Pros

because if i do this ill pass

Cons

its really hard when your manager rides you

please dont be jerks about everything

Sales Team Leader

Current Employee - Sales Team Leader in Mount Sterling, KY
    Current Employee - Sales Team Leader in Mount Sterling, KY

I have been working at Cellular Sales full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

I applied to work here because I was tired of working 'just another job'. I was ready for a career. This job has been rewarding in so many ways. The earning potential is amazing as are the people that I work with. You also get to work with some of the newest technology. Cellular Sales also provides a great work/life balance. I no longer have to work a ton of hours and have little to show for it.

Cons

The only con that comes to mind is how frequently things can change. The wireless world is always changing because technology improves so rapidly. Although the frequency of change is high, Cellular Sales has taught me how to adapt. I believe this trait will be invaluable for me in the future.

The leadership with Cellular Sales is great. They are all extremely passionate about establishing and maintaining a great culture. This leads to happier employees and customers. My advice to leadership would be to continue make culture a top priority.

great culture & fast paced environment

Current Employee - Sales Team Leader in Louisville, KY
    Current Employee - Sales Team Leader in Louisville, KY

I have been working at Cellular Sales full-time (more than 5 years)

Pros

Strong, fun, and tight knit culture. TONS of prizes, perks, awards, dinners and events. High class dress code(Shirt and tie minimum and most wear suits) and professional environment. Lean management structure (also see cons). High commission payouts, entrepreneurial, direct access to social media, b2b prospecting tools, engaging workplace.
    Very keen on promoting from within, via mentor program.

Cons

Reactive industry... Constantly reacting to product changes, rate plan changes, tech changes, system changes... Exciting but equally tiresome at times.
    Lean management structure = ZERO micro management but it also means less feedback, and less management roles to get promoted too.

Open more stores. The last 2 years have been great for operations, and system updates... Things are smooth, it's time to grow again so we can keep people climbing the latter!
    Keep empowering us, the reason so many love this job is because of how much freedom they have

Wireless Sales Rep

Current Employee - Wireless Sales Representative in Louisville, KY
    Current Employee - Wireless Sales Representative in Louisville, KY

I have been working at Cellular Sales

Pros

I have been here for 2 1/2 years and this is, by far, the best company I have worked for. The pay is GREAT, the culture is INSPIRING, and the leaders are EMPOWERING. Truly grateful for this job!

Cons

I was a waitress before I started working here, so it took me awhile to adjust to the wireless industry. It was a challenge but the guidance and the leadership helped me get to where I'm at today, a confident sales woman.