Centennial Bank (California)

Branch Manager II

Former Employee - Branch Manager II
    Former Employee - Branch Manager II

I worked at Centennial Bank (California) full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

Bank is very involved in the communities in which they are located.

Cons

Managers spend a lot of time behind a teller window. No real sales structure.

ok place to work

Former Employee - Teller  in  Fountain Valley, Orange, CA
    Former Employee - Teller in Fountain Valley, Orange, CA

I worked at Centennial Bank (California)

Pros

I liked the people there, they were really nice and helped me learn a lot of things and they were very kind and sweet and all that kind of thing. i also liked the location it is in a nice part of town near huntington beach and there are a lot of restaurants around there to eat at and go out for drinks and all.

Cons

management can be wishy washy. sometimes they ask you to do one thing and then wonder why your doing what they asked you to do and then tell you to do it another way and it all becomes very confusing indeed.

realize employess have families

Times, they are a-changin'.

Current Employee - Management
    Current Employee - Management

I have been working at Centennial Bank (California) full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

Centennial Bank is a five-star-rated, very strong, community style bank. The company continues to shatter all profit records quarter after quarter.

Cons

As the profit records continue to be shatterd and the strength of the bank grows, the loyal, hardworking staff is expected to "do more with less." There also seem to be major organizational and communication issues.

Since the banking industry continues to rebound, as does the overall economy, your valued employees need to compensated as such. We are loyal, hard working, appreciative and the cream-of-the-crop. But this is still a job and the means to an end, which is our quality of life. Most of us go SO above and beyond. But in the end, we don't live to work, we work to live.

4. We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

Centennial Bank

I have been working at Centennial Bank (California)

Pros

This is a very conservative, highly ethical bank. that has been able to weather the economic storm and remain quite strong.

Cons

The branches are rather scattered and "fill in" needs to be accomplished, as does being seen and presented as "one bank" instead of factions divided by state.

Please see the above comments.

Worked for Centennial Bank (California)? Contribute to the Community!