Centennial Medical Center (Frisco)

www.centennialmedcenter.com
Profile Unclaimed

Centennial Medical Center (Frisco) Reviews

Updated November 8, 2014
Updated November 8, 2014
2.5

CEO

CNA

I worked at Centennial Medical Center (Frisco)

Pros

cafeteria discount, can have good coworkers

Cons

inconsistent schedule
    they assign too many rooms for a single person

Treats new hires like low-priced cattle

Former Employee - Anonymous
    Former Employee - Anonymous

I worked at Centennial Medical Center (Frisco)

Pros

Offers competitive pay for the area

Cons

Once you get through the lengthy and invasive application process that includes a math/verbal test and a psychological profiling test along with multiple legal disclaimers in which you must pledge not to sue the company and agree to use their mediator if an employment dispute arises (!) you may get a job offer. If you accept, they'll put you through a long-winded, cumbersome on boarding process that will take you hours to complete and that requires multiple trips all over the area for drug testing and other tasks prior to start date, all of which will be unpaid. They'll bring you in to Human Resources to complete paperwork, which they'll tell you will take 30-45 minutes but will actually take an hour and a half (still unpaid). Their Employee Health Nurse will be unnecessarily rude and condescending to you. Then this company will fire you without notice if you ask questions about their flu shot policy, which their EHN will tell you angrily is MANDATED and does not allow for medical/religious exceptions, no matter what your situation may be.
    I think I know why they have so many job openings and offer high pay: nobody in their right mind wants to work here.

Your hospital suffers from a very poor community perception, and it seems nobody wants to work here, much less receive care here. I'll be sure to let everyone I meet know the way I was treated. You might want to reconsider the way you handle new hires.

Beware; the Doctors will treat you like dogs and Sr Leadership allows it.

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Frisco, TX
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Frisco, TX

I have been working at Centennial Medical Center (Frisco) full-time (more than a year)

Pros

Pay is competitive with like jobs in area

Cons

The A-TEAM allows the Doctors to run the hospital. The Doctors treat the line staff and Leadership team worse than dogs. The problem is the A-Team allows the Doctors to do this with no accountability with the Doctors. I am confident the Doctors treat their pets better than they treat the staff. If the is a complaint from the Doctors, they are always right and the staff incorrect. This has let to significant Director turnover.

Do not allow the Doctors to treat staff like second class citizens.

CMC

I have been working at Centennial Medical Center (Frisco)

Pros

Great Hospital to work for!

Cons

Bigger parking lot for patients and family.

Keep up the good work