Center Partners Reviews

Employment Status

Reset
2.9
Michael Marrow

Pros
  • As others have said, really great people (in 5 reviews)

• They give you lots of opportunities for growth within the company and options to relocate (in 2 reviews)

Cons
  • There is no flexibility due to high turnover which is a direct result of the cons mentioned here (in 3 reviews)

• Low pay, disorganized management (in 3 reviews)

1. good

Former Employee - Inside Sales Representative in Kuna, ID
    Former Employee - Inside Sales Representative in Kuna, ID

I worked at Center Partners (More than 3 years)

Pros

flexible schedule great people to work with

Cons

pay, sales structure and schedules

2. Sales Associate

Former Employee - Sales/Customer Service Agent in Fort Collins, CO
    Former Employee - Sales/Customer Service Agent in Fort Collins, CO

I worked at Center Partners (More than 3 years)

Pros

Awesome co-workers, great company events - lots of food, parties, giveaways, etc. Incentive plans were very competitive.

Cons

No real health insurance, job is incredibly repetitive and boring. The company is constantly changing what you do and how you are supposed to do it with little to no notice or training so it can be hard to succeed.

Advice to Management

Honestly you're doing the best you can with what you have to work with - call centers are horrible by definition, at least you make it fun with parties and food. The client is the initiator of changes and if you want to stay in business you have to roll with the punches...

3. This company doesn't exist anymore

Former Employee - Agent in Fort Collins, CO
    Former Employee - Agent in Fort Collins, CO

I worked at Center Partners

Pros

It was a good company, but Qualfon bought out CP and it 10 times BETTER!

Cons

CP was good but had some disorganization

Advice to Management

Way to go on Qualfon buying!

5. Realistic Expectations

Former Employee - Phone Representative in Liberty Lake, WA
    Former Employee - Phone Representative in Liberty Lake, WA

I worked at Center Partners full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

For the area, the pay is very competitive for people without experience and or further education. A good place to begin your work history and acquire some basic skills in communication.

Cons

High stress at times and the culture can pull you down. Managers are a hit and miss, some are phenomenal and others are grandfathered in.

Advice to Management

Engage your employees with the intent to serve them better.

6. Room to learn, low pay, hard hours.

Former Employee - Phone Call Tech in Fort Collins, CO
    Former Employee - Phone Call Tech in Fort Collins, CO

I worked at Center Partners full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

The people you work with is great, and you have a lot of room to learn and grow.

Cons

The higher management is typically clueless or single sighted. Most well trained or good people end up moving away from the company.

Advice to Management

Invest more in the people and offer less stress and less hours.

7. Call center that gave me the work experience necessary to better my resume.

Former Employee - Sales Agent in Fort Collins, CO
    Former Employee - Sales Agent in Fort Collins, CO

I worked at Center Partners full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

They hire a wide spectrum of people. Relaxed work environment with very open time-off scheduling.

Cons

If the call flow isn't there, you may not be getting paid for a while. They have mandatory time off the phones when calls aren't coming in, which means you don't get paid. You also can not get a raise working on the floor taking calls. You have to get promoted to get paid more. High turnover, tough employees.

Advice to Management

There was definitely an underlying culture of dishonest sales/retention agents that consistently got rewarded for doctoring their stats. There were also employees/upper management involved in a MLM company. One seemed to also have a higher chance of getting promoted if involved in the MLM company which at times seemed incredibly unfair.

8. Career opportunities are available if you work for it.

Former Employee - Sales Director in Idaho Falls, ID
    Former Employee - Sales Director in Idaho Falls, ID

I worked at Center Partners full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Great pay, employee focused, amazing incentives for top performers, recognizing of a job well done, able to work with fortune 500 clients

Cons

The benefits packages are lacking when compared to other companies, the career advancement opportunities end at middle management unless someone dies or there is a termination.

9. It was ok...for awhile.

I have been working at Center Partners full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

It was a job, that paid bills

Cons

They couldn't really seem to make up their minds as to what they were doing.

Advice to Management

Stop feeling so Self Important.

10. It really is a great place to work because of your coworkers and the company.

I have been working at Center Partners

Pros

it is really a great place to work your coworkers are awesome the company is awesome and if you're great at sales, then you WILL make a lot of money at this company.

Cons

the benefits at this company are not the greatest but the benefits are not great at a lot of companies out there. the one thing I really dislike about my job is how bad I can feel about myself if I don't make good sales everyday. you can really start to feel bad about yourself like you're bringing your team down and things like that but that's on me not the company. they say your job is not sales but it is. the only other thing that I really dislike about my job are the tools that they give us to make our sales, like the software we use or websites to go to for information, they get a lot errors or don't work like they're supposed to or they take away a website that we go to for information that we need and it's really frustrating because you make the sale because the customer wants to place an order but for whatever reason the software you're using gets errors and you cannot finish the order and you lose the sale because you cannot finish the order. it is so absolutely frustrating that I am doing my job and I'm making the sales but my tools suck so bad that I lose the sale and we are just supposed to deal with it. I just don't understand how they think its okay to lose all of these sales because of stupid errors. It is ridiculous. It's frustrating for us as employees and for our clients customers cuz they spend a long long time on the phone with us because we have so many issues just trying to place their order. I don't even want to think about how much money our client loses every year because of the issues we have with our software etc. it must be millions of dollars every year in losses that's all I can say.

Advice to Management

get better tools for us so we can do what our client pays us to do

11. Overall a good experience, until recently

I worked at Center Partners full-time (More than 8 years)

Pros

Flexibility: if you were in an admin or tech position as I was, you were able to work with the company to change your schedule fairly painlessly.
    Culture: until the board got rid of Geiger so they could sell off the company, it really felt like CP cared about you personally.

Cons

Politics: a lot of people managed to schmooze their way to the top and made life worse for everyone below them.
    Pay: Below industry standard.

RSS Feed </> Embed