Center Partners Reviews

Employment Status

Reset

1. Ok, while it lasted.

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Fort Collins, CO

I worked at Center Partners full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Considering the fact that, I only worked her for a couple months before I received an offer from a different company. Co-workers are very helpful when your learning the job, if they are not busy themselves. They feed you a lot and do a lot of company wide celebrations.

Cons

They really watch how much time you are spending on your calls and breaks very carefully. Every minute is accounted for, which can make it stressful when your still learning the job. Sometimes the phones are so busy you don't have a minute to breath between calls, much less catch up on notes. So, you better learn how to get your notes in during the call pretty quickly.
    You are required to work at least on weekend day.

Advice to Management

Don't really have advice for Management right now.

2. PLEASE READ THIS BEFORE YOU GO THERE!

Current Employee - Customer Service Representative in Coeur d'Alene, ID
    Current Employee - Customer Service Representative in Coeur d'Alene, ID

I have been working at Center Partners full-time (More than a year)

Pros

CLOSE TO HOME, PAYS .25 MORE AN HOUR THE MCDONALDS

Cons

they pay you .25 cents more an hour then Mcdonalds, there is no moving up unless you are good friends with the management team, there incentive has decreased dirastically since they sold out to Qualfon, they have super poor management with little to no experience. mostly kids work there. the turn over rate is the highest of any job in kootenai County. they will fire you for the smallest things. i was a consistent top performer, employee of the month, and was there nearly 2 years this time around. trust me when i say not to go there. check into other companies like Alliance |Data in cda. unlike center partners who never gives raises and only decreases incentive, Alliance Data provides real competitive wages, super awesome benefits withing 30 days.i just applied there and my friend who just started there makes $5 more bucks an hour then any center partners agent and we both just left Center Partners not to long ago. everyone is leaving center partners and going to alliance data. you get paid more at alliance data as a simple agent then most supervisors at Center partners. with Alliance Data the wages are remarkable, the 401k is unique and great for the 401k starts the day you start, and they match dollar for dollar$$$$ on your 401k too!. they treat you like kings and queens. no drama, non smoking campus, and no stress or childish workplace with children for your Supervisor! are you tired of being paid what others are being paid yet you do 3 times the work and have 2 times the experience, then you should not consider Center Partners. Center Partners just simply cant match mcdonalds wages or benefits. its a pathetic company with a pathetic reputation in this community. dont waste your time on that company. just ask your neighbor or your friend at school. they probably worked there at one time too!

Advice to Management

ya they need to be randomly drug tested since they all do drugs and hr wont do nothing about it.

3. Not That Bad

Current Employee - Customer Service Representative in Fort Collins, CO
    Current Employee - Customer Service Representative in Fort Collins, CO

I have been working at Center Partners full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Co-workers are awesome people. Supervisors (at least on the account I work for) are supportive and the training was very informative. Compassionate about time off due to family/health issues, which is a big plus as well. There are opportunities for growth/promotion* The pay is OK for what you have to do.

Cons

Nothing major...though it is now Qualfon, and one of the company's mission values includes a belief in "God", which is weird (not spirituality in itself, just a company "policy" of sorts - though if that's your thing, maybe it's a pro). The job can often times be tedious based on repetition and the fact people are generally idiots. *I'm sure some of the promotion is based on who you know/buddies, though that's nearly any job. Don't schedule around buses for employees who rely on public transportation.

Advice to Management

There are people who've worked here a loooong time, and I'm sure they would appreciate raises! Just stay focused on the employees as a rule. Customers are important, but if you lose good support, then, ultimately, you lose good customers.

5. Not the worst place to work

Current Employee - Tier II in Fort Collins, CO
    Current Employee - Tier II in Fort Collins, CO

I have been working at Center Partners full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

They give you a lot of responsibility. They expect a lot from you. Family atmosphere.

Cons

They try to get by with as little as they can. Money is very tightly controlled which sometimes affects my ability to do work.

6. Work experience at Center Partners, is ok, has a lot to offer for different contract accounts.

Current Employee - Consultant Customer Service in Fort Collins, CO
    Current Employee - Consultant Customer Service in Fort Collins, CO

I have been working at Center Partners full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

It had great training on product or program for the department working in, had a lot of employee turn over,

Cons

Had too much employee turnover, need more comunication.

Advice to Management

none

7. Great people bad leadership

I worked at Center Partners

Pros

I learned many things while I was here. The people I worked with in IT were great. Great starting place to gain more solid IT experience.

Cons

Leadership makes no investments in IT hardware even servers that are mission critical are run on hardware that is failing and has less resources then my company laptop had in it. Totally no work life balance many times for IT and constant fire fighting.

Advice to Management

Listen to any IT staff you have left. Some very talented people are on staff and are not backed up or setup to succeed because they are not supported.

8. It really depends on who you are...

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Fort Collins, CO

I worked at Center Partners full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

If you can move up in the company and get off the phones, its like working for an entirely different employer. The pay is average for similar positions, you will be given room to prove yourself and what you are capable of. As long as you continue to show improvement you will continue to advance

Cons

That being said, you must be friends with the right people and never make angry or disagree with the right people or you are doomed.

Advice to Management

You "invest" so much in your people that you end up losing great people just because you refuse to actually develop people. Some people don't become Bill Gates by reading a book about leadership, great leaders are developed by great leaders, not by books.

Used to be a great place to work

Current Employee - Upper Management in Fort Collins, CO
    Current Employee - Upper Management in Fort Collins, CO

I have been working at Center Partners full-time (More than 10 years)

Pros

There are plenty of great people working for Center Partners. They work very hard on a daily basis to make sure the company stays afloat and makes money. I met my best friend there, as well as my wife, so that's pretty cool.

Cons

Too many great people have been laid off, to pay the salaries of the many Vice Presidents they've hired. The mentality is "what have you done for me lately" and the pay is below poverty level. They want to focus on employee retention, but refuse to raise wages, which forces great employees to go elsewhere.

Advice to Management

Stop laying off good employees so you can pay for more VPs. If you keep doing what you're doing, you will drive yourselves right out of business. It's sad to see the way this company has turned from caring about their employees to seeing them as numbers.

10. Decent Job

I worked at Center Partners

Pros

If you need something quick and easy to do while in school this would be a good job, wouldn't recommend it for an actual career.

Cons

It sucks to get yelled at every day by customers.

11. Upbeat, Friendly and Encouraging.

Former Employee - Customer Service Representative in Fort Collins, CO
    Former Employee - Customer Service Representative in Fort Collins, CO

I worked at Center Partners full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

The pro's to working here is the pay (base) and incentives are nice. Guaranteed 40 hours. The paid training, nesting and then jump start program are good. Very upbeat and friendly people.

Cons

Scheduling that splits up your days off (not 2 days in a row). Sometimes feeling stuck or glued to station. (THE 'MAJOR' LAYOFF WASN'T SO NICE EITHER....)

RSS Feed </> Embed