Center Partners Reviews

69 reviews filtered by

1. Not That Bad

Current Employee - Customer Service Representative in Fort Collins, CO
    Current Employee - Customer Service Representative in Fort Collins, CO

I have been working at Center Partners full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Co-workers are awesome people. Supervisors (at least on the account I work for) are supportive and the training was very informative. Compassionate about time off due to family/health issues, which is a big plus as well. There are opportunities for growth/promotion* The pay is OK for what you have to do.

Cons

Nothing major...though it is now Qualfon, and one of the company's mission values includes a belief in "God", which is weird (not spirituality in itself, just a company "policy" of sorts - though if that's your thing, maybe it's a pro). The job can often times be tedious based on repetition and the fact people are generally idiots. *I'm sure some of the promotion is based on who you know/buddies, though that's nearly any job. Don't schedule around buses for employees who rely on public transportation.

Advice to Management

There are people who've worked here a loooong time, and I'm sure they would appreciate raises! Just stay focused on the employees as a rule. Customers are important, but if you lose good support, then, ultimately, you lose good customers.

2. Not the worst place to work

Current Employee - Tier II in Fort Collins, CO
    Current Employee - Tier II in Fort Collins, CO

I have been working at Center Partners full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

They give you a lot of responsibility. They expect a lot from you. Family atmosphere.

Cons

They try to get by with as little as they can. Money is very tightly controlled which sometimes affects my ability to do work.

3. Work experience at Center Partners, is ok, has a lot to offer for different contract accounts.

Current Employee - Consultant Customer Service in Fort Collins, CO
    Current Employee - Consultant Customer Service in Fort Collins, CO

I have been working at Center Partners full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

It had great training on product or program for the department working in, had a lot of employee turn over,

Cons

Had too much employee turnover, need more comunication.

Advice to Management

none

5. Great people bad leadership

I worked at Center Partners

Pros

I learned many things while I was here. The people I worked with in IT were great. Great starting place to gain more solid IT experience.

Cons

Leadership makes no investments in IT hardware even servers that are mission critical are run on hardware that is failing and has less resources then my company laptop had in it. Totally no work life balance many times for IT and constant fire fighting.

Advice to Management

Listen to any IT staff you have left. Some very talented people are on staff and are not backed up or setup to succeed because they are not supported.

6. It really depends on who you are...

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Fort Collins, CO

I worked at Center Partners full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

If you can move up in the company and get off the phones, its like working for an entirely different employer. The pay is average for similar positions, you will be given room to prove yourself and what you are capable of. As long as you continue to show improvement you will continue to advance

Cons

That being said, you must be friends with the right people and never make angry or disagree with the right people or you are doomed.

Advice to Management

You "invest" so much in your people that you end up losing great people just because you refuse to actually develop people. Some people don't become Bill Gates by reading a book about leadership, great leaders are developed by great leaders, not by books.

7. Decent Job

I worked at Center Partners

Pros

If you need something quick and easy to do while in school this would be a good job, wouldn't recommend it for an actual career.

Cons

It sucks to get yelled at every day by customers.

Used to be a great place to work

Current Employee - Upper Management in Fort Collins, CO
    Current Employee - Upper Management in Fort Collins, CO

I have been working at Center Partners full-time (More than 10 years)

Pros

There are plenty of great people working for Center Partners. They work very hard on a daily basis to make sure the company stays afloat and makes money. I met my best friend there, as well as my wife, so that's pretty cool.

Cons

Too many great people have been laid off, to pay the salaries of the many Vice Presidents they've hired. The mentality is "what have you done for me lately" and the pay is below poverty level. They want to focus on employee retention, but refuse to raise wages, which forces great employees to go elsewhere.

Advice to Management

Stop laying off good employees so you can pay for more VPs. If you keep doing what you're doing, you will drive yourselves right out of business. It's sad to see the way this company has turned from caring about their employees to seeing them as numbers.

9. Upbeat, Friendly and Encouraging.

Former Employee - Customer Service Representative in Fort Collins, CO
    Former Employee - Customer Service Representative in Fort Collins, CO

I worked at Center Partners full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

The pro's to working here is the pay (base) and incentives are nice. Guaranteed 40 hours. The paid training, nesting and then jump start program are good. Very upbeat and friendly people.

Cons

Scheduling that splits up your days off (not 2 days in a row). Sometimes feeling stuck or glued to station. (THE 'MAJOR' LAYOFF WASN'T SO NICE EITHER....)

10. Don't work here

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Fort Collins, CO

I worked at Center Partners full-time (More than a year)

Pros

My co-workers were great. That was about the only thing keeping me going everyday.

Cons

Lack of communication, lack of pay raises, supervisors are more concerned with numbers than the people.

Advice to Management

Communicate with the employees. With T-Mobile eventually moving north, the lack of communication from HR, Upper Management, the Supervisors was horrible. Wonder why attrition was so high? Lack of communication. Quit keeping the employees under a mushroom and expecting them to stay.

11. customer service

I have been working at Center Partners full-time

Pros

steady pay and job security.

Cons

the longer you work within the company the more you see how corrupted the politics are.

Center Partners Photos