Center Partners

Updated October 28, 2014
2.9

Center Partners CEO David Geiger
David Geiger

Pros
  • As others have said, really great people (in 5 reviews)

• They offer pretty good benefits for what the job is, plus the pay is decent (in 3 reviews)

Cons
  • There is no flexibility due to high turnover which is a direct result of the cons mentioned here (in 3 reviews)

• Dealing with the "I wants of society", the low pay; being open on major holidays (in 3 reviews)

More Highlights

Great people bad leadership

I worked at Center Partners

Pros

I learned many things while I was here. The people I worked with in IT were great. Great starting place to gain more solid IT experience.

Cons

Leadership makes no investments in IT hardware even servers that are mission critical are run on hardware that is failing and has less resources then my company laptop had in it. Totally no work life balance many times for IT and constant fire fighting.

Listen to any IT staff you have left. Some very talented people are on staff and are not backed up or setup to succeed because they are not supported.

Work experience at Center Partners, is ok, has a lot to offer for different contract accounts.

Current Employee - Consultant Customer Service in Fort Collins, CO
    Current Employee - Consultant Customer Service in Fort Collins, CO

I have been working at Center Partners full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

It had great training on product or program for the department working in, had a lot of employee turn over,

Cons

Had too much employee turnover, need more comunication.

none

It really depends on who you are...

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Fort Collins, CO

I worked at Center Partners full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

If you can move up in the company and get off the phones, its like working for an entirely different employer. The pay is average for similar positions, you will be given room to prove yourself and what you are capable of. As long as you continue to show improvement you will continue to advance

Cons

That being said, you must be friends with the right people and never make angry or disagree with the right people or you are doomed.

You "invest" so much in your people that you end up losing great people just because you refuse to actually develop people. Some people don't become Bill Gates by reading a book about leadership, great leaders are developed by great leaders, not by books.

Used to be a great place to work

Current Employee - Upper Management in Fort Collins, CO
    Current Employee - Upper Management in Fort Collins, CO

I have been working at Center Partners full-time (more than 10 years)

Pros

There are plenty of great people working for Center Partners. They work very hard on a daily basis to make sure the company stays afloat and makes money. I met my best friend there, as well as my wife, so that's pretty cool.

Cons

Too many great people have been laid off, to pay the salaries of the many Vice Presidents they've hired. The mentality is "what have you done for me lately" and the pay is below poverty level. They want to focus on employee retention, but refuse to raise wages, which forces great employees to go elsewhere.

Stop laying off good employees so you can pay for more VPs. If you keep doing what you're doing, you will drive yourselves right out of business. It's sad to see the way this company has turned from caring about their employees to seeing them as numbers.

Decent Job

I worked at Center Partners

Pros

If you need something quick and easy to do while in school this would be a good job, wouldn't recommend it for an actual career.

Cons

It sucks to get yelled at every day by customers.

Upbeat, Friendly and Encouraging.

Former Employee - Customer Service Representative in Fort Collins, CO
    Former Employee - Customer Service Representative in Fort Collins, CO

I worked at Center Partners full-time (less than an year)

Pros

The pro's to working here is the pay (base) and incentives are nice. Guaranteed 40 hours. The paid training, nesting and then jump start program are good. Very upbeat and friendly people.

Cons

Scheduling that splits up your days off (not 2 days in a row). Sometimes feeling stuck or glued to station. (THE 'MAJOR' LAYOFF WASN'T SO NICE EITHER....)

Don't work here

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Fort Collins, CO

I worked at Center Partners full-time (more than an year)

Pros

My co-workers were great. That was about the only thing keeping me going everyday.

Cons

Lack of communication, lack of pay raises, supervisors are more concerned with numbers than the people.

Communicate with the employees. With T-Mobile eventually moving north, the lack of communication from HR, Upper Management, the Supervisors was horrible. Wonder why attrition was so high? Lack of communication. Quit keeping the employees under a mushroom and expecting them to stay.

Quite Awful, simply put.

Current Employee - Call Center Representative in Liberty Lake, WA
    Current Employee - Call Center Representative in Liberty Lake, WA

I have been working at Center Partners full-time (less than an year)

Pros

Laid back, decent co-workers, nice break rooms. Not a bad place to work if you like to be treated as sub-human and have to ambition in life.

Cons

Low pay, disorganized management. Clients come and go, so you never know when you might have to be transferred out of state or get laid off

Need to come up with a better way to work around people's schedule. It can't all be about tenure. Some people have children and need to work around child care. Some people take Public Transportation and can't be there at certain times. Oh,

customer service

I have been working at Center Partners full-time

Pros

steady pay and job security.

Cons

the longer you work within the company the more you see how corrupted the politics are.

STAY AWAY FROM THIS EMPLOYER!!!

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Fort Collins, CO

I worked at Center Partners full-time (more than an year)

Pros

Excellent supervisor training by the Learning Development Department BEFORE new management came on board.

Cons

New management sucking company dry - too many "VPs" with great pay - too many agents with poverty level pay. Company very unstructured - - claims to be PCI compliant, but if an in-depth audit was to take place by business clients, they would find many issues. No clear direction or communication. Very little trust among employees and very low moral.

Care about people!