Center Point

Updated Apr 15, 2014

Be The First To
Add Photos

Exciting, upward mobility, educating

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)
    Chino Hills, CA

ProsGreat on-going training to be your best.

ConsNeed more hands-on with supervisors

Advice to Senior ManagementNone

Absolutely the worst organization I have ever worked for.

Administrative Assistant (Former Employee)
    San Rafael, CA

ProsMade me appreciate how much better other jobs were.

ConsThey house people transitioning from the judicial system but the employees are treated like they are convicted criminals. If you have very low self esteem, it might be a good fit but really you should just not even apply here.

Advice to Senior ManagementI tried at my exit interview and I doubt it did any good.

Overly stressful environment with minimal upside

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)
    San Rafael, CA

ProsThe clients are lovely and, for the most part, the staff is there because they are passionate about what they do.

Cons- There is often a feeling of things being chaotic and out of control.
    - Extreme demands are made of the staff with minimal to no training; staff are often responsible for training themselves, and are not prepared to handle crisis situations (to the disadvantage of the clients).
    - There are very few and very rare opportunities to advance, and compensation is minimal.
    - HR is very disorganized; there are complications with benefits that are handled to the disadvantage of the employee.
    - Complaints to HR and Management regarding the work environment go unaddressed.

Advice to Senior ManagementNeed a structured and constantly-implemented training curriculum for new staff. Need an organized HR department that takes employee concerns seriously. Need to invest in a management system that organizes the work environment and reduces a sense of chaos, to better serve clients.

Worked for Center Point? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Center Point reviews and ratings. All reviews posted anonymously by Center Point employees.