Center for Respite Care
www.homelessrespite.org Cincinnati, OH 16 to 50 Employees

Center for Respite Care Reviews

Assisting with finding housing for the homeless gives hope

Administrative Assistant (Current Employee)
    Cincinnati, OH

ProsMy boss has an unique, dedicated attitude about sincerely helping the Clients, and its a pleasure working with her, for only three days per week.

ConsI'm paid by an Agency, this is a training Host-site. I need to grow and advance myself.

Advice to Senior ManagementThey are working with other organizations to make Center for Respite a great recovering place for the Homeless.

This is the best, most meaningful job I've ever had.

Cincinnati, OH

ProsIf you are interested in living a purpose driven life, then this is the place for you. If you can put the needs of others before your own, then you are a good fit. If you feel called to live your faith through service to others, then you will love it here.

At the Center for Respite Care, you have the opportunity to make transformational changes in the lives of people who are homeless. Your personal fulfillment comes from helping people that society has discarded. You will have the opportunity to see God at work each day.

If you feel called to work with people who are sick and homeless, to show them that they have value, to see others through God's eyes and to love unconditionally, then you may be called to work here.

ConsIf your focus is on yourself, your career or job advancement, your salary and benefits, prestige and improving your own life, then this company is NOT for you. You will be very unhappy and not last.

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep up the good work!

Worked for Center for Respite Care? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Center for Respite Care reviews and ratings. All reviews posted anonymously by Center for Respite Care employees.