Centerline Capital Group

An Overall Good Company.

Analyst (Current Employee)
New York, NY

I have been working at Centerline Capital Group

ProsThe company is conveniently located in Mid-town manhattan. For the most part the people are very friendly and helpful. It does appear that they reward individuals who show growth and leadership potential. There is definitely value in the research and suggestions that are made within my department and it provides a sense of value.

ConsWork appears to be disproportionately distributed in my department. It also seems as though the salary for the work level both in terms of quantity and analytical are quite below the market salary average. Communications is another weak point here, management needs to provide a greater level of transparency behind some of the decisions and its daily operations.

Advice to Senior ManagementAt this time I have no feedback to give to Senior Management.

beware of incompetent senior management

Associate (Former Employee)
New York, NY

I worked at Centerline Capital Group

Prosgood location. that's about it.

Consmanagement is always a step behind from where they should be. the company does not have the risk management policies in place that a company of its size requires. there was no restraint in lending in the good days. no processes or limits. this led to the company's decline and current financial state. promotions in the firm appear to be based on who you know. layoffs are frequent which has resulted in low morale.

Advice to Senior Managementhave a more defined strategy and goal and actually stick to it

Good job experience

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at Centerline Capital Group full-time for more than 3 years

ProsSmart personnel running the company, as everyone seemed passionate about their work. Not too stressful and solid work life balance.

ConsCommunication from upper management could be better but I've experienced worst.

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep being forthright with your employees.

Worked for Centerline Capital Group? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Centerline Capital Group reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Centerline Capital Group CEO Robert L. Levy. All reviews posted anonymously by Centerline Capital Group employees.