Central Semiconductor

1.0

Susan M. Ryan
1 Rating

Welcome to Hell.

Pros

The friendships I made here were lifelong. The bonding we did while working in such a professionally absent place was like no other.

Cons

Central Semiconductor was the worst place on the planet to work for. The upper management would rather point out every fault, rather than lift the employees up for their accomplishments. The micromanaging was quite frustrating as well. I actually had a manger stand behind my cubicle and watch me work. It felt very odd and stifling. The management I dealt with was quite chauvinistic and very difficult to work with. They do not encourage change or the contribution of ideas.

Spend more time fostering a positive, optimistic work environment. And less time discouraging employee morale.

The Company needs a change of pace.

Current Employee - Test Engineer  in  Hauppauge, NY
    Current Employee - Test Engineer in Hauppauge, NY

Pros

Shorter days on Friday of each work week.

Cons

Communication among team members is discouraged. Moral is very low and the negative aspects of situations are generally focused on. This is a family run business and the direction of the company is unclear with the owner in his 80’s. Managers continually complain of being micromanaged by family members.

Be honest and more positive. Communicate honestly with employees and focus on success rather than failure. Establish a direction for the company and communicate expectations to employees to help foster teamwork.

Worked for Central Semiconductor? Contribute to the Community!