Centre for Science and Environment

Add Photos

Working as an Internee in CSE

Intern (Current Employee)
New Delhi (India)

I have been working at Centre for Science and Environment as an intern for less than a year

ProsOne of the best organization working to protect environment and minimize the issues created by humans

ConsLocation is really not good

Satisfied

Intern (Former Employee)
New Delhi (India)

I worked at Centre for Science and Environment as an intern for less than a year

ProsThe work environment at Centre for science and environment is very good. You get a lot of exposure and people are polite.The work quality is fantastic and there is a young crowd.It is a very good place for interns and volunteers.

ConsThe annual CTC is less and chances of growth in terms of salary is a little less as CSE is an non- government organisation.

Advice to Senior ManagementNo advice

Satisfying learning experience

I have been working at Centre for Science and Environment

ProsIf you have the urge to work for the green movement it is a place worth checking out.

ConsThere are no opportunities to rise beyond a point in spite of experience as top slots are taken and sealed.

Advice to Senior ManagementBe open to brainstorming and discussions to ensure better flow of ideas.

Worked for Centre for Science and Environment? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Centre for Science and Environment reviews and ratings. All reviews posted anonymously by Centre for Science and Environment employees.