Centric

centricbiz.com

Centric Reviews

Updated Jun 6, 2014

Top 100 best well-run company and 50 fastest growing company in Baltimore, two of the main reasons I came to work here

ProsGreat people to work with and for, growing and stable company, terrific perks and outstanding benefits

ConsLong hours for sales reps

Advice to Senior ManagementReview base salary for sales reps according to territories

Not for everyone but good company

Account Representative (Current Employee) Rockville, MD

Prosat the cutting edge of the industry in document solutions; sales structure; rapidly growing company with expanding territories; the people are highly motivated and friendly

Conshigh turnover among new reps; "big brother" management; admin and service dept are having trouble keeping up

Advice to Senior ManagementDont promote managers that are just great sales reps

Account Executive

Account Executive (Current Employee) McLean, VA

ProsGreat company, competitive starting salary/ commission, good benefits, great training program, great sustomer satisfaction/ high customer retention (well over 90%)

ConsLong hours, hard work, pretty high expectations set by the company. It can be hard to get rolling but once you get in the groove (if you are able to) it really pays off

1. We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

Very hard work but can be rewarding

Account Executive (Current Employee) Rockville, MD

ProsAbility to make a significant amount of commission after six months. First 4 months are extremely tough and you must be able to deal with failure.

ConsExtremely humbling while out calling on companies and on the phone calls. Zero downtime and not a realistic schedule. Expected to take lunch in the car.

Experience has been fair, horrible pay, great people

Account Executive (Current Employee) Rockville, MD

ProsGreat People to work with, with an agressive sales model. Company has great products and service. Fun environment to work in.

ConsThe Base justification, which means you pay your own salary, it's a draw. High turnover due to poor pay structure.

Advice to Senior ManagementGet rid of the Base Justification. Your company spends so much money consistantly hiring and training new staff, when if the base justification was removed people would stay longer with the company.

Centric Response

Apr 4, 2014Corporate Recruiter

Thank you for your feedback. However, this comment does not reflect our current compensation package.

Worked for Centric? Contribute to the Community!