Centum Learning

Centum Learning Reviews

Updated Jul 1, 2014

Be The First To
Add Photos

Great exposure to an wide array of clients

ProsSpeed of decision making, Agility of ideas and processes

ConsOver dependence on few people

Great Learning Organization

Manager (Current Employee) New Delhi (India)

ProsThis organization lets you explore and learn a lot from the Top notch level consulting they do,

ConsBut when it comes to internal employee development and satisfaction of middle and junior management, its not on its priority......

Advice to Senior ManagementBe operationally smart, and have talent creators than concealers

Not worth to shed your efforts unless you are a female

Training (Former Employee) New Delhi (India)

ProsGood people around to work and time feasibility

ConsPathetic politics, heartless management and usually they follow a culture - if they hate you are dead! women get more opportunity and attention by the HOD`s and even women employees agree to this. Day 1 of your joining you`ll get the feel, why the hell did i join this company?

Advice to Senior ManagementThe owner of the company should give a detail look at the bosses he has hired to function the departments. ruthless people and eating up whatever name was there in the market

1. We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

I am loving it...

Associate Consultant (Current Employee) New Delhi (India)

ProsGave me an opportunity to find my wings. I was a total fresher and they gave me a chance to expand my horizon. The seniors helped me whenever I needed it. They were extremely polite and helpful.

ConsThe staff which has to visit areas outside the home town is paid very basic for lodgings. They need to improve in that area.

Advice to Senior ManagementI feel they are doing a good job as the company is growing.

Good organisation to learn, but depends on the dept. you are working

Business Development Manager (Former Employee) New Delhi (India)

ProsIf you want to learn about Training Industry, its a temple... and your learning will also depend upon the dept. you are working at in Centum Learning.

ConsPeople are highly influenced by people around at Centum, this may negatively hamper you growth in terms of salaries and designation.
    Some non performing employees also get promotions only because they know how to lick the boss's shoes.

Advice to Senior ManagementConducting employee satisfaction surveys every year, will not change the organisation, taking actions against non performing employees will.
    Have parity in employee Compensation V/S Performance V/S Experience.

good company to work with

Trainer (Current Employee) Bhāgalpur, Bihar (India)

Prosgreater interaction with all sorts of people

Constravelling at all parts of your territories

Advice to Senior Managementfocus on output

Worked for Centum Learning? Contribute to the Community!