Century 21 United Properties

www.unitedteam.com

Century 21 United Properties Reviews

3.1

Eugenio Lascurain

Well, its great to be part...

I have been working at Century 21 United Properties

Pros

Its a good business with them...

Cons

I can't say anything about this.

Excellent company for the new REALTOR

Former Employee - Real Estate Broker in Richlands, NC
    Former Employee - Real Estate Broker in Richlands, NC

I worked at Century 21 United Properties as a contractor (more than an year)

Pros

The company has 4 offices you are welcome to work from. Excellent support and training. Family atmosphere. Low fees, great established reputation to get started under. A word of advice would be to negotiate a higher percentage for your commission prior to hanging your license there. They usually start you at 50% but as a professional you should consider yourself with more value than giving half of all you earn to the company.

Cons

The company is a family run business. The family is generally in unison with one another and stick together regardless if it is a fair decision or not.
    A lot of newer agents to compete with. In order to be successful in this company, one must maintain the highest level of personal professionalism. But honestly, this is a disadvantage in the real estate industry in general, not necessarily the fault of this company.

No advice. You are doing an amazing job. You can't necessarily always keep everyone happy, which is probably why you are the company you are.

Great place if you enjoy freedom.

I have been working at Century 21 United Properties

Pros

Flexible, a lot of autonomy. They really let you set your own schedule and work as much or less as you want.

Cons

Low commission splits. Also, there is not a lot of adivce or guidance given to you. You are essentially on an island all by yourself which may be appeaking to some people.

Offer more incentives and focus more on training for new associates. I would have benefited greatly had I gotten more training in the initial period.