Century Properties Group

Updated Jul 2, 2014

Be The First To
Add Photos

Work your Way Up

Account Manager (Current Employee) Makati City (Philippines)

Proschallenging, good compensation, goal oriented,

Constime, sales, pressure, number game

Advice to Senior Managementkeep the good job

no work-life balance; unhealthy office politics

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

Prosdue to high turnover, management will almost always give you your desired salary in the job offer.

Consno work life balance; executives scold people in front of the whole department and have a tendency to power trip; only government required benefits are offered; unhealthy office politics

Advice to Senior Managementmanagement needs to improve its people management skills

My Observation

ProsAbove average basic salary. Good medical compensation. Prestigious company to work with having big and international projects. Will give you freedom at work, not too strict with your time.

ConsOrganizational chart is still a mess. Too profit oriented company. Favoritism with certain departments. Performance bonus is small compared to other companies.

Advice to Senior ManagementThe management have too much hierarchy. Being a private company, I think that top management doesn't give too much importance to its low level employees. They have segregation on the favorites. Usually the favorites are the sales and marketing while other departments are left out.

1. We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

my personal opinion

Senior Century Sales Officer (Current Employee) Makati City (Philippines)

Prosgood quality projects. no bad records of inventories. projects delivered on expected time. they always have a good concept in every project, using the best design, best mind, best materials, and all the best that you can think of. challenging.

Consvery easy or fast in deductions in financial matters but slow in giving credits in monetary considerations and benefits

Advice to Senior Managementshould be both pro people and management

As an International Marketing Consultant of Century Properties Inc. It broaden my knowledge about business environment.

International Marketing Consultant Officer (Current Employee)

ProsThe only reason why I work in this company it's because of its passion to bring the one of a kind projects to the country, the only company that collaborates to international brands to ensure not on the best but the great quality for living or for investments.

ConsWell as far as i know on its 26 years in the industry they have completed there projects 100% and most of there clients are repeat buyers. So far nothing to say about and to be worry to Century Properties

Advice to Senior ManagementAlways think Century Ahead

A tiring yet very rewarding company.

Director of Sales (Current Employee) Makati City (Philippines)

ProsVery passionate in terms of Product Portfolio, nice working space and co-leagues.

Line up of project is diverse and easily marketable for its value, features and benefits to the investors and as well as to its sellers

ConsShortage of marketing material, I hope they increase their allocations

Worked for Century Properties Group? Contribute to the Community!