Ceridian Reviews

511 reviews filtered by
4.1
Ceridian CEO David Ossip
David Ossip

Pros
  • The work-life balance and employee/manager relationships at Ceridian are great (in 39 reviews)

• Working with great people encourages me to exceed in my role (in 20 reviews)

Cons
  • Certainly growing as fast as we have there are some strains on work-life balance (in 19 reviews)

• Senior Management ( sales ) changed 4 times in my two years (in 18 reviews)

1. Featured Review

I LOVE my job!

Current Employee - Sales Representative
    Current Employee - Sales Representative

I have been working at Ceridian full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Ceridian is a well established company that recognizes their employees' hard work like no other company I have ever been a part of. We sell an exceptional product and are run by an even more exceptional team of managers. We have unlimited resources and training at our fingertips, the benefits are top notch and we are a part of a team that truly has FUN at work. I am grateful!

Cons

Because of the industry and the products we sell, the knowledge required is vast. We are always learning and are kept on our toes (but those are also pros!). We have some kinks to work out as a company but we are well on our way.

Major Account Rep-Mid Market

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Phoenix, AZ
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Phoenix, AZ

I have been working at Ceridian

Pros

Ceridian's culture is what attracted me in the first place and the main reason for staying with Ceridian. Our core values are felt throughout the company and with every fellow employee I have interacted with. Ceridian truly does make Work Life Better!

Cons

I can't think of any cons at this time

High Energy Culture

I have been working at Ceridian full-time

Pros

High energy culture and environment!

Cons

So many opportunities to self-direct success -- can be difficult to navigate at first.

Best Job of my Life!

Current Employee - Vice President in Minneapolis, MN
    Current Employee - Vice President in Minneapolis, MN

I have been working at Ceridian full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

I absolutely love the fast pace and sense of urgency at the company. Industry dynamics and our Dayforce success are converging creating an incredible growth opportunity for our company. It is energizing to work for a company and leadership team that isn't debating strategic direction on a daily basis....but focused on pacing and "how" to maximize the opportunities in front of us and to achieve our goals. The optimism is palpable, and I've never felt more connected to helping a company achieve new heights. Couldn't be more proud to work here.

Cons

The sense of urgency is real--and that can feel like a constant "pressure" to some people. If you thrive on striving for the best--that won't be a problem for you!

Advice to Management

Keep up the great work--keep the organization focused on our keys to success!

Implementation Consultant

Current Employee - Implementation Consultant in Alpharetta, GA
    Current Employee - Implementation Consultant in Alpharetta, GA

I have been working at Ceridian

Pros

Industry leaders, great working environment, and competitive compensation. Ceridian Dayforce is a great corporation that continues to pave the way for HCM applications. It is a pleasure working with this company and I have never been happier!

Cons

If you are not self-motivated, this would not be the ideal company for you. You must have a drive to achieve.

7. Major Account Representative

I have been working at Ceridian

Pros

Excitement around the unique HCM Technology that is not like other Tier 1 providers in our space. Great place to work with complete autonomy and support. The executives are approachable and easily accessible - we talk to EVERYONE top to bottom via chatter. Even the CEO chatters are sales deals.

Cons

More time needed in a day. Continue to hire more experienced support associates as the market is demanding the Dayforce solution.

Advice to Management

Continue to listen to your associates as your are doing.

Primary roles have included project management for project and implementation type work

I have been working at Ceridian

Pros

Ceridian demonstrates a strong focus on work/life balance and employee recognition. Additionally, Ceridian shows flexibility by employing virtual employees. Ceridian is committed to excellence and delivering high quality customer service to our client base.

Cons

Sometimes am challenged with "where to go for what" - not always clear on where services/products live within the organization.

Advice to Management

Keep up the strong momentum on the launch of the HCM product, the continuous focus on employee recognition, and commitment to excellence.

This has been the best company I have ever worked for

Current Employee - Customer Service Analyst II in Atlanta, GA
    Current Employee - Customer Service Analyst II in Atlanta, GA

I have been working at Ceridian full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

good salary, benefits start day one you start, tuition reimbursement, provide lunch on a regular, room for advancement

Cons

I have none at this time

Advice to Management

Keep doing what you are doing they way you do it, because that extra one on one coaching really helps

Consultant

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Minneapolis, MN
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Minneapolis, MN

I have been working at Ceridian full-time (More than 8 years)

Pros

It is a whole new company today. Fast paced trajectory with #1 product in marketplace, big wins, new fun culture, engaged employees working on interesting projects.

Cons

This is a company in growth mode and fits best for individuals who like innovation, cool products/projects and being involved.

Advice to Management

If you want to be part of something great, open your eyes to the new Ceridian.

Wonderful comapny to work for with talented individuals and management that truly cares!

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

I have been working at Ceridian

Pros

Working at Ceridian has allowed me to again feel valued for the contributions I bring as an individual each day. I feel that Ceridian is full of great talent and that the executive leadership truly tries to find a common balance between doing what is right for the business and its customers...as well as the employees. That's not always something that many companies excel at. I feel that Ceridian offers GREAT growth opportunity internally. I work hard and the encouragement I receive as a result has been refreshing! Also, I am encouraged to seek work/life balance. That is outstanding and truly appreciated.

Cons

Difficult environment to come in and understand from the get go; although, I feel that leadership and HR does a great job of acclimating new hires/rehires to the Ceridian products, customers, and culture.

Advice to Management

Keep encouraging your employees as you already do, it's noticed and only makes them want to give more and excel right along with Ceridian. Keep the great leadership and enthusiasm coming, it's contagious to be a part of!!