Ceridian Reviews

Reset
5.0
Ceridian CEO David Ossip
David Ossip

Pros
  • Good work-life balance in most departments (in 39 reviews)

• Working with great people encourages me to exceed in my role (in 20 reviews)

Cons
  • Work/life balance can be an issue in some areas; offer virtual where it makes sense and this can then be a positive very quickly (in 19 reviews)

• Senior Management ( sales ) changed 4 times in my two years (in 18 reviews)

1. Featured Review

Sales

Current Employee - Major Account Representative in Houston, TX
    Current Employee - Major Account Representative in Houston, TX

Pros

The company cares about its employees & clients. The atmosphere is innovative and the executive leadership team is committed to excellence in every area. Leadership also encourages open communication (transparency) which is refreshing in today's corporate environment. The majority of staff are committed, caring people. The company culture is the best I've experienced in my 23 year sales career.

Cons

As a virtual employee, the challenge for me is often figuring out which office or resource to contact when I need support, direction or service information.

Advice to Management

Keep the wonderful company culture and continue to hire staff to support the tremendous growth we are experiencing.

Why Ceridian?

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

I have been working at Ceridian full-time

Pros

Ceridian is a great and fun company to work for. Ceridian is progressive company that operates like a young and innovative company. Every one of our leaders is approachable and encourages feedback and input from not only the employees but also from our customers. Ceridian offers good benefits and salary. Having the ability to work in a virtual environment has been a top priority as I have been allowed to have a true work-life balance experience. Ceridian has implemented many great employee programs i.e., Fun-At-Work, Mentoring@Ceridian. We are a People Company!

Cons

No notable Cons to mention. Expect to be engaged. Expect to have fun and expect to be challenged. Expect to Win!

Best Place I Have EVER Worked!!!

Current Employee - Customer Support Technical Specialist III in Saint Petersburg, FL

Pros

Great Pay Great People Fun Atmosphere Interesting Job Challenging Job Great Training Great Walking Area (Mezzanine) Appreciative Management (Upper included) Close to Amenities Safe (Guard Station)

Cons

Too many emails are sent on a daily basis.

Advice to Management

Keep up the great work. You make this place wonderful.

Dayforce / Great Technology

Current Employee - Enterprise Sales Executive
    Current Employee - Enterprise Sales Executive

I have been working at Ceridian full-time (More than 10 years)

Pros

Fantastic technology being positioned to the market and it has gained tremendous traction.The last few years have been really fun and I've never made more money!

Cons

None to speak of at this time.

Advice to Management

Keep hitting the roadmap targets and we will sell it!

Service Delivery

Current Employee - Service Delivery
    Current Employee - Service Delivery

I have been working at Ceridian full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Great culture, steady growth, lots of opportunity. Overall positive and supportive environment.

Cons

No real cons - heavy workload due to growth and evolution. The opportunity is there to be part of everything and help drive success. Its a very exciting time to be @ Ceridian.

Advice to Management

Continue to show consideration of work life balance. Continue momentum on great programs in place (top talent, mentoring, etc) as it shows great value in your employees.

Ceridian is a great company to work for!

Pros

High focus on: 1) Delivering quality products and services 2) Values employee engagement and satisfaction Appreciate flexibility with work environments with embracing virtual employees.

Cons

Current workloads are overwhelming in some areas of the business.

Ceridian is a great place to work!

Current Employee - Account Executive
    Current Employee - Account Executive

I have been working at Ceridian full-time (More than 8 years)

Pros

Ceridian has the name recognition and history in the industry, having been in business over 80 years. In the past 3-5 years, they have completely reshaped organization with the development of Dayforce. Ceridian operates in a blend of a start-up feel with the backing of a global organization. The company cultured has changed for the better, allowing direct access to senior leadership. There is transparency in decision making, and they have worked to develop programs internally to aid in advancement, development and greater culture. Examples of programs: * Mentorship Opportunities with Leaders * Volunteer Days for Staff * Fun at Work Program * Year End Award Trips (Barcelona, Costa Rica, Maui in 2016) * Cross training and Career Training

Cons

With the historical pieces of the organization still in existence, there are still areas in the organization that are silo-ed due to the structure that existed from past years. While they work to include these, they mainly align to aged or legacy product types.

Advice to Management

Continue with the good work!

Great place to work

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Saint Petersburg, FL
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Saint Petersburg, FL

I have been working at Ceridian full-time (More than 8 years)

Pros

Salaries are in line with the market standard. My manager is great to work with and I don't have the feeling that I am being snow balled.

Cons

Our facility is older and could use some updates. Upper management could be more forthcoming with the plans for the future.

10. Continuing to love where we are and where we're going!

Current Employee - Sales Effectiveness Professional in Saint Petersburg, FL
    Current Employee - Sales Effectiveness Professional in Saint Petersburg, FL

Pros

HCM product that is a market leader...not just marketing fluff, it really is different! Going global - extending Dayforce HCM with our ConnectedPay offering plus taking Dayforce HCM into the UK market. Great sales leadership - our sales leaders are knowledgeable, supportive, engaged in our sales process, and willing to invest in sales effectiveness.

Cons

Still struggling with silos and some agendas that are not fully aligned. This shows up in the creation and ongoing maintenance of cumbersome processes, slow decision making, and less than complete org readiness activities. The negative impact of this is multiplied by the fact that we're introducing new products and processes at a rapid rate.

Advice to Management

Keep focused on improving the existing Dayforce HCM modules along with bringing new functionality to market. Get even more focused on ensuring we truly deliver the #1 customer experience - both in product usability and interactions with our customers.

Ceridian (first year employee perspective)

Pros

The company culture is really great. It is a competitive environment, but I have not found an example of anyone that is not willing to help in any way they can. There is a very good training/onboarding environment. The client comes first, and Dayforce is an excellent product. I really like working for this company!

Cons

The biggest challenge seems to be in implementation. Dayforce is in such high demand that their is sometimes a back-log until clients can move to Dayforce. I know that management is highly focused on getting additional, high-quality resources. It is not ideal, but it is good to know that the product is that highly sought after.

RSS Feed </> Embed