Ceridian Reviews

Reset

Great place to work

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Saint Petersburg, FL
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Saint Petersburg, FL

I have been working at Ceridian full-time (More than 8 years)

Pros

Salaries are in line with the market standard. My manager is great to work with and I don't have the feeling that I am being snow balled.

Cons

Our facility is older and could use some updates. Upper management could be more forthcoming with the plans for the future.

2. Continuing to love where we are and where we're going!

Current Employee - Sales Effectiveness Professional in Saint Petersburg, FL
    Current Employee - Sales Effectiveness Professional in Saint Petersburg, FL

Pros

HCM product that is a market leader...not just marketing fluff, it really is different! Going global - extending Dayforce HCM with our ConnectedPay offering plus taking Dayforce HCM into the UK market. Great sales leadership - our sales leaders are knowledgeable, supportive, engaged in our sales process, and willing to invest in sales effectiveness.

Cons

Still struggling with silos and some agendas that are not fully aligned. This shows up in the creation and ongoing maintenance of cumbersome processes, slow decision making, and less than complete org readiness activities. The negative impact of this is multiplied by the fact that we're introducing new products and processes at a rapid rate.

Advice to Management

Keep focused on improving the existing Dayforce HCM modules along with bringing new functionality to market. Get even more focused on ensuring we truly deliver the #1 customer experience - both in product usability and interactions with our customers.

Growing Places

Current Employee - Management in Louisville, KY
    Current Employee - Management in Louisville, KY

I have been working at Ceridian full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

Best-In-Class Product, World-Class culture, great leadership, talented people, interesting work.

Cons

Nature of our business leads to cyclical periods of very busy periods. And, being essentially a start up company, we have growing pains.

Advice to Management

Continue to invest in R&D, Culture -- and mostly our people.

Privacy Analyst

Current Employee - Privacy Analyst in Minneapolis, MN
    Current Employee - Privacy Analyst in Minneapolis, MN

Pros

Great benefits, including reasonable health benefits and great vacation starting immediately. The company allows you to work remotely and is flexible with your schedule. The company completes job harmonizations to inform employees of the industry based correct salary range. They are very transparent.

Cons

The company does not match your 401K until 3 years.

Advice to Management

Please continue to be transparent.

Ceridian (first year employee perspective)

Pros

The company culture is really great. It is a competitive environment, but I have not found an example of anyone that is not willing to help in any way they can. There is a very good training/onboarding environment. The client comes first, and Dayforce is an excellent product. I really like working for this company!

Cons

The biggest challenge seems to be in implementation. Dayforce is in such high demand that their is sometimes a back-log until clients can move to Dayforce. I know that management is highly focused on getting additional, high-quality resources. It is not ideal, but it is good to know that the product is that highly sought after.

Implementations

Pros

Great company. President get's it so doesn't EVP of Sales. Great folks and business acumen.

Cons

Overloading the consultants and not pushing back on kicking off work. Lot of good senior folks leaving (consultants)

Advice to Management

Take another look into the services organization. There needs to be a better collaboration between services and sales. Many sales exec's are willing to partner and are hungry for the partnership. Please make this a top priority. This is a great company and just needs some better alignments.

Great Place to Work!

Current Employee - District Vice President Sales in Reno, NV
    Current Employee - District Vice President Sales in Reno, NV

I have been working at Ceridian full-time

Pros

Exciting culture of growth and change, with motivated people willing to work together to create success. Employees are allowed to try strategies that may not work the first time, learn from it, and make better decisions next time without looking over their shoulders.

Cons

Speed of growth and change can be daunting for the feint of heart. It sometimes feels like a billion dollar start up.

Advice to Management

Keep going and keep pushing. We've got to seize the moment now as these type of great opportunities may only happen once in a career.

Ceridian Leading the Way!

Current Employee - Senior Manager in Atlanta, GA
    Current Employee - Senior Manager in Atlanta, GA

Pros

These are exciting days at Ceridian. Our new, modern, robust technology is leading the way in the human capital management arena and taking it's employees along for the ride. We are delighted to sell, support, document and train our customers on a product which will increase their efficiency. Employees have numerous career development opportunities which are encouraged at Ceridian. Our career path site, mentoring and publication of new opportunities translates into job security and opportunities, with a dose of high-energy fun along the way.

Cons

Working at a face-paced technology company is not for the faint-at-heart. Change is rampant and significant as we produce and enhance our technology solutions. Managing this change is sometimes all-consuming although we all know we are on the right business path.

Advice to Management

Remember that employees who are not involved in our new technologies are also very valuable to the business.

Employer Review

Current Employee - Senior Manager in Saint Petersburg, FL
    Current Employee - Senior Manager in Saint Petersburg, FL

Pros

The people at this company are awesome. Very helpful, friendly environment. There is no ruthless or unscrupulous behavior to get ahead. Team oriented, professional staff who want to achieve and succeed.

Cons

I would like to see some of the benefits increased. I believe the overall package is very competitive but want more of an annual allotment on tuition reimbursement.

Advice to Management

Keep doing what you're doing. Executives have become much more communicative and transparent in the last couple years. It's refreshing to see.

Great Place to Work

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Lincoln, NE
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Lincoln, NE

I have been working at Ceridian full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

There are too many great things about Ceridian to list them all out but here are some of the top reasons I love working here: Great people & culture Innovative technology Speed to Market Commitment to customer satisfaction Strong leadership team Entrepreneurial spirit

Cons

We need to be vigilant in our focus on ensuring our employees have the education and training needed to keep up with our rapid pace of innovation. Not really a con but something we need to be mindful of in the future.

Advice to Management

Continue the focus on our people. Engaged, motivated employees lead to greater levels of customer satisfaction and organizational performance. Remain nimble and agile in terms of our development methodologies and markets we want to excel in.

RSS Feed </> Embed