Ceridian Reviews

Ceridian is great!

Current Employee - Project Manager (Implementation) in Fountain Valley, CA
    Current Employee - Project Manager (Implementation) in Fountain Valley, CA

I have been working at Ceridian

Pros

Great company to work for. Lots of experience in upper management to guide those who report to them. I've been here almost 22 years and hope to retire from Ceridian.

Cons

Lots of reorgs. Seem to whom I report changes at least once a year.

Advice to Management

Keep up the good work.

2. Payroll Specialist

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Minneapolis, MN
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Minneapolis, MN

I worked at Ceridian full-time (More than 10 years)

Pros

Internally you can move up within teams

Cons

You have to keep to procedures.

3. Costumer Support Specialist

Former Employee - Customer Support Specialist in Georgetown, MS
    Former Employee - Customer Support Specialist in Georgetown, MS

I worked at Ceridian (More than 5 years)

Pros

Excellent opportunity for people that love working and supporting clients in a payroll and accounting environment, where you are hands on with different software platforms, and for the most part work independently but have a great team backing for those issues that need resolution or escalation if that ever arises. It was the best job, and all around team that I have ever had in my life, my dream is to find another type of job or situation doing the exact same thing.

Cons

Development and growing pains forced the company to loose a lot of their "family values", and go from a solid and respected Canadian Company into the saturated and unstructured North America Commodity. Key executives resigned, long term dedicated employees were being unknowingly let go everywhere, there was no job security and more, divisions were being bought and sold. As a result, those who are left, have no more dedication, like the old people that came from CIBC or something, cause it's just new people, doing new platforms, no more dedication, lunches and warmth, you are just a number now, it used to be a caring and devoted team, now it's just of room of people collecting a paycheck.

Advice to Management

No point, all the Management is newer than I was when I was let go. No trust or faith, in management, leads to poorer support, you'll never have the same dedication and superior levels of customer service that you once had where your employees all had the companies back like before. They just have no respect for employees or people anymore, I wish I could name names.

Ceridian HCM is a great place to work!

I have been working at Ceridian full-time

Pros

Ceridian is an incredible employer. They offer a very relaxed and employee-centric atmosphere that fosters both personal and professional growth. Integrity and accountability are some of the values Ceridian promotes and they truly do care about the customers we serve. After 30 years of employment for several other companies... Ceridian has proven to be the very best place to work!

Cons

Growing pains. As Ceridian HCM continues to grow and expand its product offerings there is an extensive amount of training. Sometimes the training on one product is still active when the next training requirement rolls out. The training itself is absolutely top notch. But there is a lot of it and it can be overwhelming at times.

Advice to Management

Continue to communicate internal changes quickly.

Implementation

Current Employee - Senior Implementation Consultant
    Current Employee - Senior Implementation Consultant

I have been working at Ceridian

Pros

Stable company and good benefits.

Cons

Work, work, work. Weekends, nights, holidays. It doesn't matter. No work life balance, but we're hitting our goals.

Advice to Management

Train your employees better and don't give them so many projects. We are the face of the client and it is difficult to perform if you're stretched thin. You hire quality people. All you need to do know is train them.

7. Service Company that doesnt provide service

I have been working at Ceridian full-time

Pros

Not really too many Pros. They serve soda and cookies during year-end ?????

Cons

No integrity, Mid Management - Upper management turns blind eye to horrible product lines , especially those NOT released but being pushed my sales and Product Management. Product management is a joke. They know nothing about their products.

Advice to Management

step up to the plate or let someone else take the helm. Management warms seats in big offices. Only a small few actually care. the rest are worthless.

8. room to breath

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Saint Petersburg, FL
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Saint Petersburg, FL

I have been working at Ceridian full-time (More than a year)

Pros

It is a good company to make a career for yourself. They do promote from within.

Cons

The call center is extremely strict and unbending with employees and management makes no effort to hide favoritism.

Advice to Management

Please stop micro managing and allow employees some room to breath.

A joy to work!

I have been working at Ceridian full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Ceridian has communicated a clear focus for their business. Not only is customer satisfaction a huge part of their daily standards, but employee satisfaction as well. Ceridian has a positive open communication with all levels of business, allowing you to feel comfortable, heard and appreciated within an organization.

Cons

At times departments can be segregated from one another as there are so many moving pieces to the puzzle. However, this is typically corrected with a quick call to discuss a “game-plan” for an issue for the quickest and most accurate solution.

Great Company!

Current Employee - Consultant in Blue Bell, PA
    Current Employee - Consultant in Blue Bell, PA

I have been working at Ceridian

Pros

I'm apart of a great team. My manager gives helpful advice that aids in my growth as a consultant/counselor. I'm very grateful to work for this company.

Cons

Always room for growth in terms of expanding our teams.

RUN!!!!

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Saint Petersburg, FL
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Saint Petersburg, FL

I worked at Ceridian full-time

Pros

Nothing, except 3 weeks vacation.

Cons

Poor managemet, no accountability, back stabbing management, lack of team work and distant HR and Sr. Director teams who don't have a clue on what is going on. They state they are family focused, but that is farther than the truth. They don't have a clue on how to maintain, better focus and keep client retention along with keeping employees happy.

Advice to Management

Get a clue and start taking advise of your employees in ALL depsrtments. I gave an exit interview through the web, but no followup was done to find out if there was something thst could have been done to make me stay. Took a pay cut to get out of the toxic environment. HR, Directors and Management; you rally need to get a clue if you are going to maintain good talent!

RSS Feed </> Embed