CertaPro Painters

Be The First To
Add Photos

True Values

Franchise Recruiting Assistant (Former Employee) Oaks, PA

ProsCertaPro values their customers, clients, and employees. They are truly a family organization and they take pride in maintaining their core values.
    Sr. Management and Executive leadership care about their employees.

ConsSmaller organization but they are growing!

Advice to Senior ManagementMaintain the family feel

Great part-time job!

Marketing Manager (Current Employee) Bryn Mawr, PA

ProsAbility to work on your own and learn all about marketing. Decent pay for part-time work that you can easily do in addition to something like school or another job.

ConsLimited hours during winter time.

Marketing Rep

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee) Evans, GA

ProsResidential marketing position is very flexible and offers direct sales exposure. The environment is good and you get to work directly with a local business owner. Pay is pretty good for a part time job that requires no experience or sales background.

ConsIt is direct sales so you get rejected a lot. You have to be out in the heat constantly and sometimes in the rain. People sometimes do not care to hear what you say or are just rude. The company is fine, it's just the nature of sales. Growth seems limited though by the very structure of the organization.

Advice to Senior ManagementFocus more on training and development to encourage sales reps to move into their own businesses. Have corporate send down competencies for the position to ensure proper staffing.

1. We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

Liked the business

Prosflexibility, worked with some good people

Conssome of the people i worked with sucked

Worked for CertaPro Painters? Contribute to the Community!