Certified Payment Processing

Updated August 12, 2014

2.3

Tony Norrie

It is what it is...

Pros

Nice co-workers... and that was about all to be said, from my point of view.

Cons

Not enough information to realize that this was a sales job; in which I was NOT interested nor have I any qualifications.

not loyal to people putting thier reputation on the line

Former Employee - Payment Processor  in  Bridgeport, AL
    Former Employee - Payment Processor in Bridgeport, AL

Pros

This company is not worth anyone's time or gas.

Cons

I would not reccommend my worst enemy to work for this company

Fake appointments..You Eat what you kill..Door to Door..Telemarketing by you

Current Employee - Sales Representative
    Current Employee - Sales Representative

Pros

The only good thing is there is nobody watching over you..That is it

Cons

Appointments are not appointments..They never know you are coming..After reviewing company they are not a top rated company..There are alot of fees charged to clients that are in fine print and will come back on you as being your fault from client..So be careful in your town..Your reputation is on line..This is my last day after 2 days..I have seen enough..

Provide a better marketing program for your Sales Rep and more training on all the rates and whole credit merchant business..

4. We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

Watch Out For these Guys, They are Shady

Pros

I dIdn't see any Pros.

Cons

They told me that they had arranged appointments and that was not the case. They were all cold sales.

Be more honest and not lie.

Fake appointments!!

Current Employee - OUTSIDE SALES  in  Houston, TX
    Current Employee - OUTSIDE SALES in Houston, TX

Pros

Nice recruiter who was very courteous and prompt.

Cons

The company says they grantees 3-5 appointments per day, 15-20 appointments per week. But they are FAKE! Some of the business don't even exist there when I got there. Or there were no appointments at all.

Stop false advertisement.

Not an honest company- should avoid at all costs - read the real reviews

Former Employee - Sales Manager/Team Leader  in  Carrollton, TX
    Former Employee - Sales Manager/Team Leader in Carrollton, TX

Pros

Nice building. Nice people in the HR, appointment setting and recruiting departments.

Cons

I was taught to be dishonest and lie during my dealings with potential customers. Company does not help business owners- company cheats business owners. They will be dishonest about fees and costs with business owners and asks that you omit important details about fees and costs to make sales. The outside sales guys are treated poorly to make sales because outside sales guys stay with the company for an average of a week or less. They are dishonest to outside sales guys and team leaders during the hiring process. They set fake appointments for outside sales guys and tell them that the appointments are legit. They are not. Employees treat each other poorly and management does the same.

Clean house. You need to take a careful look at the managers you have on staff. There are complaints against your management for unprofessional and dangerous conduct and they remain a liability for your company. Floor sales managers are teaching employees to act and deal in dishonest and unprofessional sales tactics. Management treats employees with disrespect.

Nothing that they claim to be

Current Employee - MSC  in  Tampa, FL
    Current Employee - MSC in Tampa, FL

Pros

You get to make your own schedule and there is a large income potential. The company also has some of the lowest rates in the industry.

Cons

The company promises you leads which are almost always false leads set by appointment setters in the Dallas office even when clients say no. The company also tells you to market products with certain promises that I have found out along the way are false, for example they say that the supplies for equipment are free and shipped overnight- I placed an order for a client last week and they were charged $12.99 and it was an extra $15 for overnight shipping.

I am not a fan of companies who will lie and do whatever it takes just to get a sale and not care how it effects their clients.

Former Employee

Former Employee - Msr  in  Orlando, FL
    Former Employee - Msr in Orlando, FL

Pros

As a now former employee of CPP, and may I start by saying I am 53 and not a novice in B2B sales and service:
    Absolutely NONE when you consider you have to be unethical and fill out forms for potential clients according to what your LYING Team leader tells you to fill in the blanks! The team leader also lies about the comission you will make, or should I say conveniently leaves out facts that will affect your pay.

Cons

I now have good business friends and acquaintances in my town that are stuck in contracts that I helped them into. Fortunately, I was able to help others cancel theirs before the 30 days. I also had 6 to 8 others waiting on me to return to their business to complete theirs. So glad I found out the scamming before I unknowingly signed them into lies as well. Should have really took the BB report to heart and not let my "christian team leader" lie about that as well!

Close the business unless you want to return phone calls to discuss the problems with your in house sales staff and sales rep concerns!

Initially, I was very excited to begin working for CPP, but my experience with the company was grievously disappointing.

Former Employee - Sales Representative  in  Covington, LA
    Former Employee - Sales Representative in Covington, LA

Pros

The positive aspects of working at CPP are working independently outside of a traditional office and interacting with a variety of potential clients.

Cons

First, you have no schedule. You call each morning for the details of your first "appointment" and when you're finished, you call for your next one, if you have one, and so on. Second, you don't truly have "appointments". No one was ever expecting me for an "appointment" and 99% of the time the person i had an "appointment" with wasn't there. Third, your salary is 100% commission based which as a result of the first and second cons, you don't make very much money.

Set actual real appointments for your employees and give them a schedule ahead of time. Please, stop misleading your employees! Some of us are widowed mothers supporting 3 kids and we actually need a guaranteed income instead of empty promises.

Great Job. Love the freedom!

Current Employee - Merchant Sales Consultant
    Current Employee - Merchant Sales Consultant

Pros

FREEDOM. LOTS OF PAY FROM COMMISSION!!
    Plus you get to meet a lot of people which means a lot of personalities! very interesting.

Cons

No base salary, pay only from commission!

Offer a base salary!

Worked for Certified Payment Processing? Contribute to the Community!