Certified Payment Processing
www.cpp-360.com Carrollton, TX 500 to 999 Employees

Certified Payment Processing Reviews

Updated Jun 11, 2014
Certified Payment Processing – Carrollton – “Headquarters”

Tony Norrie

Great Job. Love the freedom!

Merchant Sales Consultant (Current Employee)

ProsFREEDOM. LOTS OF PAY FROM COMMISSION!!
    Plus you get to meet a lot of people which means a lot of personalities! very interesting.

ConsNo base salary, pay only from commission!

Advice to Senior ManagementOffer a base salary!

Fake appointments..You Eat what you kill..Door to Door..Telemarketing by you

Sales Representative (Current Employee)

ProsThe only good thing is there is nobody watching over you..That is it

ConsAppointments are not appointments..They never know you are coming..After reviewing company they are not a top rated company..There are alot of fees charged to clients that are in fine print and will come back on you as being your fault from client..So be careful in your town..Your reputation is on line..This is my last day after 2 days..I have seen enough..

Advice to Senior ManagementProvide a better marketing program for your Sales Rep and more training on all the rates and whole credit merchant business..

Watch Out For these Guys, They are Shady

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

ProsI dIdn't see any Pros.

ConsThey told me that they had arranged appointments and that was not the case. They were all cold sales.

Advice to Senior ManagementBe more honest and not lie.

• We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

Fake appointments!!

OUTSIDE SALES (Current Employee)
    Houston, TX

ProsNice recruiter who was very courteous and prompt.

ConsThe company says they grantees 3-5 appointments per day, 15-20 appointments per week. But they are FAKE! Some of the business don't even exist there when I got there. Or there were no appointments at all.

Advice to Senior ManagementStop false advertisement.

Not an honest company- should avoid at all costs - read the real reviews

Sales Manager/Team Leader (Former Employee)
    Carrollton, TX

ProsNice building. Nice people in the HR, appointment setting and recruiting departments.

ConsI was taught to be dishonest and lie during my dealings with potential customers. Company does not help business owners- company cheats business owners. They will be dishonest about fees and costs with business owners and asks that you omit important details about fees and costs to make sales. The outside sales guys are treated poorly to make sales because outside sales guys stay with the company for an average of a week or less. They are dishonest to outside sales guys and team leaders during the hiring process. They set fake appointments for outside sales guys and tell them that the appointments are legit. They are not. Employees treat each other poorly and management does the same.

Advice to Senior ManagementClean house. You need to take a careful look at the managers you have on staff. There are complaints against your management for unprofessional and dangerous conduct and they remain a liability for your company. Floor sales managers are teaching employees to act and deal in dishonest and unprofessional sales tactics. Management treats employees with disrespect.

Nothing that they claim to be

MSC (Current Employee)
    Tampa, FL

ProsYou get to make your own schedule and there is a large income potential. The company also has some of the lowest rates in the industry.

ConsThe company promises you leads which are almost always false leads set by appointment setters in the Dallas office even when clients say no. The company also tells you to market products with certain promises that I have found out along the way are false, for example they say that the supplies for equipment are free and shipped overnight- I placed an order for a client last week and they were charged $12.99 and it was an extra $15 for overnight shipping.

I am not a fan of companies who will lie and do whatever it takes just to get a sale and not care how it effects their clients.

Former Employee

Msr (Former Employee)
    Orlando, FL

ProsAs a now former employee of CPP, and may I start by saying I am 53 and not a novice in B2B sales and service:
    Absolutely NONE when you consider you have to be unethical and fill out forms for potential clients according to what your LYING Team leader tells you to fill in the blanks! The team leader also lies about the comission you will make, or should I say conveniently leaves out facts that will affect your pay.

ConsI now have good business friends and acquaintances in my town that are stuck in contracts that I helped them into. Fortunately, I was able to help others cancel theirs before the 30 days. I also had 6 to 8 others waiting on me to return to their business to complete theirs. So glad I found out the scamming before I unknowingly signed them into lies as well. Should have really took the BB report to heart and not let my "christian team leader" lie about that as well!

Advice to Senior ManagementClose the business unless you want to return phone calls to discuss the problems with your in house sales staff and sales rep concerns!

Initially, I was very excited to begin working for CPP, but my experience with the company was grievously disappointing.

Sales Representative (Former Employee)
    Covington, LA

ProsThe positive aspects of working at CPP are working independently outside of a traditional office and interacting with a variety of potential clients.

ConsFirst, you have no schedule. You call each morning for the details of your first "appointment" and when you're finished, you call for your next one, if you have one, and so on. Second, you don't truly have "appointments". No one was ever expecting me for an "appointment" and 99% of the time the person i had an "appointment" with wasn't there. Third, your salary is 100% commission based which as a result of the first and second cons, you don't make very much money.

Advice to Senior ManagementSet actual real appointments for your employees and give them a schedule ahead of time. Please, stop misleading your employees! Some of us are widowed mothers supporting 3 kids and we actually need a guaranteed income instead of empty promises.

Not a single complaint

ProsThey take care of their people

ConsAccountable for things I sometimes can not control

Eye opening

Team Leader (Former Employee)
    Dallas, TX

ProsGreat starting pay for team leaders with an awesome commission structure

ConsDealing with flaky outside reps that had more issues than they where worth.

Advice to Senior ManagementCome up with more innovative ways to do deals

Worked for Certified Payment Processing? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Certified Payment Processing reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Certified Payment Processing CEO Tony Norrie . All 23 reviews posted anonymously by Certified Payment Processing employees.