Cessna Finance

Be The First To
Add Photos

Tom Low

Cessna Finance

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

ProsFlexible with home work balance, and part of the Textron corporation. Potential to move to different areas of textron.

ConsSmall net company where new employees not necessarily welcomed if preceived as a threat to the existing status quo. Employees can be clicky.

Advice to Senior ManagementDo not encourage clicky attitudes.

Make it or break it

Director, Sales (Former Employee)
    Wichita, KS

Prosthe compensation package can be pretty good, assuming you make quota. working with good friends I made in my many years there. my relationships with the Cessna team, especially all the members of the sales team. i thought my blood was red, white and blue (Cessna colors), but i guess it wasn't the right blue (Textron).

Consgetting fired if you don't make your quota. and no severance, that sucks. six sigma is one thing for manufacturing operations, but it's not the end-all solution to all things. the benefits aren't actually all that great, compared to other large companies. i guess six sigma says to stuff it all down on the employees.

Advice to Senior Managementgive a guy a break! it takes time to adjust to change.

Worked for Cessna Finance? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Cessna Finance reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Cessna Finance CEO Tom Low. All reviews posted anonymously by Cessna Finance employees.