Chabot College

Chabot College Reviews

Updated Mar 27, 2014

Be The First To
Add Photos

I loved working for chabot

Student Assistant (Current Employee) Hayward, CA

ProsThe people I work with are great. We communicate well.

ConsThe pay is not good for the amont of work I do here.

Advice to Senior ManagementMore promotions and training

student

ProsEasy and fun and laid back

Consdid not learn much from chabot

It was a very rewarding experience that allows for personal growth.

Peer Advisor (Former Employee) Hayward, CA

ProsAs a peer advisor, Chabot college recognizes you as an individual who has capabilities of helping others reach their goals in specific classes which not only makes you grow as a person but it allows you to be better.

ConsI think that one of the biggest downsides of working at Chabot college is the lack of stability the college has due to the budget cuts our state is experiencing.

Advice to Senior ManagementI believe that the leadership at Chabot College is on point in regards on how to handle and treat others.

1. We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

nice place to work

Assistant to the Biology Abd Chemistry Lab Technician (Current Employee)

Prosyou able to gain alot of useful information

Consthe hours are not that great

Advice to Senior Managementmy advice to you is to ask alot of questions and not excepting no

Disfunction in motion

ProsHow can you not like working with young energetic adults seeking to better themselves through education.

ConsThe organizational culture is to resist change at all cost. Last year the administration had to cut programs and layoff workers because they could not afford to keep them. This year they were forced to make more cuts and are clearly aware that if the Governor's tax bill is not approved in November there will be disasterous cuts to be made. Yet, a major push throughout the past year has been to find a way to restore the programs they cut and return to doing business as they had before.

Advice to Senior ManagementRealize that you can not return to the business practices from before. Approach the organization with a stronger (not totalitarian, just stronger) business sense and let go of sacred cows.

Worked for Chabot College? Contribute to the Community!