Chainalytics

Mike Kilgore

9 Employee Reviews Back to all reviews

Growth and knowledge!

Atlanta, GA

ProsThe knowledge of Chainalytics team members and their willingness to share is what drew me in. The opportunities to learn are endless at this rapidly growing firm! The culture at Chainalytics makes it a very comfortable environment in which to work.

ConsAs with any growing company, getting new processes up-and-running can be challenging, but It is positive to see management actively working on streamlining policies and procedures.

Great place to work!

Atlanta, GA

ProsRapidly growing supply chain consulting company. On the leading edge of optimization, benchmarking, and process improvements. Great deal of opportunity to grow with the organization.

ConsGrowing pains - getting systems and processes in line to support our growth. Increasing complexity of supply chains driving the company to constantly evolve approaches and techniques to continue to provide excellent services to our customers.

Advice to Senior ManagementNice to have some more structure to on-boarding and improvements to internal systems.

Value to your skills, Opportunity to learn a lot and good work-life balance

Senior Consultant (Current Employee)
    Atlanta, GA

ProsCHAIN values skills and creates a lot of opportunity to learn and grow. Very good work-life balance. They make lot of adjustments to make sure consultants are not burdened and not bored. The projects are similar to any classic management consulting company - very diverse. Repeating clients, customer referrals are too many which shows that quality of output is good. You will hang out with some cool people here :-)

ConsOpportunities are many, but not a lot of organized training. You will get any resource required, but you have to arrange training for yourself.

Advice to Senior ManagementOrganize more training for upcoming technologies

• We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

Great Company, Great People, Great Work Enviornment

Business Development (Current Employee)

ProsCulture, People, Environment, Empowered, Fun

ConsAt times challenging to collaborate internally

Supply chain

Atlanta, GA

ProsProfessional Organization with true expects in supply chain, logistics and packaging. Very professional workplace with good people willing to help out at all times. Employees have the ability to work remotely if desired. Good company for independent employees.

ConsWork life balance is not bad, but comes with peaks and balances. Benefits are below average, typical of a small company. As some staff is remote, social interaction may be limited.

A rewarding and professional environment.

Atlanta, GA

ProsTreated like a professional and expected to do top-notch work and meet your deadlines. Very rewarding to be treated in such a way. The company has a great attitude towards work-life balance and takes advantage of technological advances so that employees can do their work whether in the office, at home or on the road. Fellow employees are at the top of the fields of expertise and have a strong team attitude.

ConsWhen you first start working with the company - it can be a bit overwhelming because so many people are in and out of the office. This makes it difficult to get to know people that you work with. But it gets better with time and the company is currently exploring ways to increase team building activities.

Great employer with a terrific work environment.

Human Resources Manager (Current Employee)
    Atlanta, GA

ProsCulture, compensation and benefits package, great people to work with.

ConsCommute, but that is the way it is in Atlanta for most everyone.

Advice to Senior ManagementInspire leaders and develop stars.

Life at CHAIN

Transportation Consultant (Current Employee)
    Atlanta, GA

ProsGreat place to be your intelligent best dishing out the best that I can give as a consultant which is exactly why I joined in the first place. CHAIN allows me to be myself in work and personal style. Top consulting clients - Fortune 500, Forbes 100...name it and we work with them. Very flexible and understanding bosses. My team at Transportation are industry pioneers and are some of the most knowledgeable people I've met. Lastly, great work-life balance !

ConsI guess the benefits aspect could improve.

Very positive experience, though the pay was not great

Senior Consultant (Former Employee)
    Atlanta, GA

Pros"Chain" is very flexible from a work/life balance perspective
    The people are smart and friendly; it is not a political culture
    The technology, tools. infrastructure, are very impressive -- company runs more efficiently than any consulting firm I have worked for. They embrace modern technologies -- Wikis, LinkedIn, remote desktop, web-based email, online shared documents to foster collaboration and decentralized consulting.

ConsThe pay was not really in-line with other consulting firms
    I definitely respect the CEO and his leadership, but I questioned the vision and leadership ability of my particular practice leads. Our practice was not growing and hiring appropriately, and the career management was almost non-existent. For every great Principal with true leadership and consulting expertise, there was 1 or 2 who made you scratch your head how they were running the firm and keeping clients satisfied.

Worked for Chainalytics? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Chainalytics reviews and ratings in Atlanta, GA — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Chainalytics CEO Mike Kilgore. All 9 reviews posted anonymously by Chainalytics employees.