Chalhoub

www.chalhoub.com

Chalhoub Reviews

Updated Jul 12, 2014
Chalhoub – Dubai – “Chalhoub Group”

Good place to work.!!!

Personnel Administrator (Current Employee) Umm Suqaym (United Arab Emirates)

ProsIts a large organization which is growing every single day, so you get to learn a lot. Decent pay and benefits. It is a dream company for any graduate to start his/her career, really appreciate the culture of finding talents without prior working experience and investing time and money on the graduates.

ConsLong working hours, work load

Good first job

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

ProsMy first job, and I would highly recommend it for fresh graduates because they get exposed easily and fast to a very energetic cooperate environment, while maintaining a family atmosphere.
    Easy going managers. Branches have more relaxed atmosphere compared to the head office.
    Found that us, as employees working in Chalhoub, are highly sought after, from other retail companies.

ConsSalaries were below average, although the company was doing so well in the market.
    Different level of satisfaction will be found in different divisions, and specially different countries. I know that employees in Kuwait are less satisfied with their management.

they care for their employee

Sales Executive (Current Employee) Dubai (United Arab Emirates)

Prosthey keep good relationship to their staff, and give importance to their seniors staff

Consthey are hiring management staff from outside than promoting staff from their team is the reason most of the seniors are resigning.

Advice to Senior Managementgive chance for promoting old employees, most of the employees are senior and there for min 10yrs above but they are still in the same position because they hiring managers etc from outside.

1. We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

Personnel Officer

Personnel Officer (Former Employee) Jeddah (Saudi Arabia)

ProsBest place to work and the management team is highly professional especially the MD.( a true leader )

ConsNone. Group is doing absolutely fine and one should be proud of being a part of the team.

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep going.( wish to join again )

Good experience

Personnel Administrator (Current Employee) Jeddah (Saudi Arabia)

Proswork environment, and good compensation & benefit Package

Consweak of career advancement, wrong people in wrong place.

Advice to Senior ManagementNon

Worked for Chalhoub? Contribute to the Community!