Chamberlin Edmonds

Add Photos

T. Ulrich Brechbühl

Very Satisfied

Resolve Applications Specialist (Current Employee) Charlotte, NC

ProsGood and hard work is noticed. Able to manage your own caseload as long as you meet requirements. Enjoy the team environment and helping those in need.

ConsCould use more flexibility schedule wise and a few negative employees with a negative outlook on life, but that can be found anywhere.

Well organized company

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

ProsVery good systems in place, good training, lots of brain power in management. Employees are supported by management.

ConsVery bottom line driven culture

Ok but could be better

RAS (Current Employee)

ProsPay is good. Helping people. Learning new things. Getting advice which can help me advance in my career.

ConsContracts= no stability. No room to advance. Co-workers and clients who complain. Lazy people. No paid sick time. Little vacation time. Occurrence system.

Advice to Senior ManagementBe reasonable in what you expect from your staff, because Rome wasn't built in a day! Know every aspect of each job to eliminate frustration within each position. Just say no to micro-managing anyone. Be more understanding in situations dealing with families and sickness. Eliminate inter-office issues by not creating them. Be humble, leave your egos at the door because you have to work with people that you like and dislike.

1. We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

A good company to work for

Healthcare Representative (Former Employee) Charlotte, NC

ProsGreat pay and outstanding benefits

ConsChances of advancements are not great

Better than other in the same industry

HCR (Current Employee)

ProsPromotes within if you do a good job, great benefits, competitive salaries, corporate training for all the new employees and additional training offered on a regular basis, work independently once you are fully trained. Offices all over the US that will try to accomodate you if you need to relocate.

ConsIt is a high pace environment, you have to work with patients in the hospital and sometimes it is challenging. To be promoted sometimes you have to be willing to relocate.

Advice to Senior ManagementInvesting in additional staff upfront can assist with results in the future.

No work life balance

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

ProsDo not apply here! Treat employees like slaves! Too many micro managers None

ConsBad company and wouldn't recommend to b anyone!

Advice to Senior ManagementListen to your employees!

Great learning opportunity

Resolve Applications Specialist (Current Employee) Charlotte, NC

ProsA lot of flexibility with scheduling and ability to work anywhere within the US as the company operates in 36 states. Decent salary and great work environment.

ConsJob can be difficult at times working with clients. You have to keep your distance emotionally otherwise you will internalize all of the problems the clients have. No consistent raise/bonus structure.

OK to pay bills, not compensated for the amount of work and Pressure

Health Care Representative (Current Employee) Boston, MA

ProsJob Security, Helping others, Learning government programs

ConsToo many working hours, no advacement unless you are willing to move to Corporate, not compensated for the amount of work and responsability.

Advice to Senior ManagementPlease compensate employees monetary.

This company does not care about their employees.

Claim Processor (Former Employee) Chicago, IL

ProsThey help people obtain medical benefits

ConsIt's all about the numbers with this company, not the employees of clients.

Advice to Senior ManagementStop hiring people to become management when they don't have a clue about the company or the work that needs to be completed.

Good if you just need job security and enough to pay the bills.

ProsGreat Buckhead location, gym on premises, cafe on premises, convenience store nearby, opportunity for quarterly bonuses, promotes from within.

ConsVery reactive, proud to operate without standard procedures, slow to change, holds on to the glory days of the past, relies on a diminishing group of contacts to get around having to change, losing rank in the industry

Advice to Senior ManagementYou're doing too little too late. We don't feel secure in our jobs.

Worked for Chamberlin Edmonds? Contribute to the Community!