Changepond

Updated Jun 20, 2014

Be The First To
Add Photos

Learn different technologies

Software Engineer (Current Employee) Chennai (India)

ProsAs the concern is developing one, so we can learn different technologies.

ConsSalary will not that much we get as we expected

Don't join this organization

Trainee Software Developer (Current Employee) Chennai (India)

ProsGood Infrastructure with an amazing cafeteria, Good career growth, benefits are cool

ConsThey are cheating freshers by collecting 75000. so its my advice not to go in for this company.

Advice to Senior ManagementPlease be more polite with freshers

Business Development

Business Development Executive (Former Employee) Chennai (India)

ProsBetter for freshers to have an idea on IT-Sales, Work for a an year is worthy by considering as a trainee ourselves.

ConsNo support for Night Shift employees
    No cafeteria
    No consideration to employees at all
    Instinct on Number of calls than sales numbers

Advice to Senior ManagementDont treat business development peoples as tele-callers as they are the people who stand as face of company.
    Have a knowledge on basic concept of: Employee Satisfaction = Customer Satisfaction = Increase in Sales = Profit

1. We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

not exciting

Architect (Current Employee) Chennai (India)

Prosgood for starters and challenging environment

Consnone for now. let me check how anonymous glassdoor is.

No ethical standards.

Software Engineer (Former Employee) Chennai (India)

ProsLearning is there and free o implement our ideas and then more chances for working in the different SDLC...

ConsSalary is not up to the industry standards.7 days work in a week.More pressure are there in the job and also attrition rate is very high. Mostly employment bond is there..

Advice to Senior ManagementAvoid Employment bond..

HIGHLY UNETHICAL.. DONT WASTE YOUR TIME WITH THESE GUYS

ProsPros of Changepond? Hmm - senior management can talk in English, they can draft emails. Anything more would be exceeding expectations from them.
    Duh..

ConsChangepond is on a new mission - to define company sales strategy by getting ideas and thoughts from the industry for free.
    They will reach out to senior sales people saying their leadership team is interested in your profile. In my case, HR scheduled an interview discussion and we had a 2+ hour long discussion where the son of the current CEO asked me all kinds of questions - what is your sales strategy, which sectors are you seeing demand in, your lead generation process - all in depth.
    He then said he was happy with the call and that he will talk about the company and role in the next call which never happened. I hear from some sources that these guys have been doing this with others too.
    Highly unethical bunch of jokers. When the To-Be-CEO is like this, I cant imagine the future and fate of others in this firm.

Advice to Senior ManagementDont waste time of people if all you want is free advice.

Former employee - Join If u are technically sound

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

ProsWorked here for 5+ years
    good place to learn
    technically sound and very good .net team
    more onsite travel
    you ll get hike on time

ConsJob security for new joiners (need to prove yourself in small period)
    less pay for onsite
    less hike
    no flexible time or no work from home option
    bad infrastructure

Advice to Senior ManagementPlease improve pre-sales team

A mid sized IT company like any other

Business Development Executive (Current Employee) Chennai (India)

ProsExposure to end to end BD and processes

ConsLack lusture pay package and demanding shifts

Advice to Senior ManagementAddress Management Employee gaps effectively.

My experience with Changepond was good.

Senior Systems Administrator (Former Employee) Chennai (India)

ProsLearn multiple technologies
    Best place to start career

ConsPackage no match with industry standard
    No cafeteria
    No benefits/comp-offs

Whatever you do, do not join this company

(Former Employee)

ProsThe facility itself is quite alright.

ConsChangepond has all of the pitfalls of a privately owned and operated company. It's so called marketing head has (partially) inherited the business from his father and thus, has the disposition of god almighty. He carries with him, a smug, arrogant and disrespectful attitude. Seeing as how this person is going to inherit the business, I can only sympathise with what is to follow. Around this "leader" are the typical hapless followers who can do little else but warm up to the business owners.

Their interview process is shamelessly frustrating. The only reason senior people are called is so that these guys can borrow a few ideas from them.

TO ANYONE IN SALES & MARKETING - DO NOT WASTE YOUR TIME MEETING ANYONE IN THIS COMPANY

Advice to Senior ManagementNone.

Worked for Changepond? Contribute to the Community!