Chango

Chango Reviews

Updated Jul 22, 2014

Chango CEO Chris Sukornyk

Chris Sukornyk

Best Company I've for- truly a 5-Star!

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

ProsThe people! Probably the smartest bunch of people I've worked in my career. Fast and efficient. Great output for a company of its size.
    No politics/no bureaucracy- managers will listen to your ideas and they truly care about you on a personal level.
    There is a lot of room for growth within the company.

ConsNone.
    This company is not a place for underachievers.

note: please ignore that idiot below who rated this company a one star. Clearly the idiot just worked for the paycheck and probably got fired since he/she didn't perform.

Unethical employers! Stay away!

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

ProsIt's a paycheck. That's about all.

ConsTheir technology consistently comes in as the worst performer on EVERY media plan. They encourage shady sales practices and the Google encryption of referring URLs totally ruined their whole algorithm. They're all smoke and mirrors at this point.

They're padding the numbers and everyone internally sees it. It's just a matter of time before they implode.

Advice to Senior ManagementBe honest for once.

Positive, supportive and progressive.

ProsCutting edge technology, we build smart solutions that work. Everyone in Management is supportive. Communication is very open and they push the idea that it is OUR company. I have been able to speak with engineers, support, Chris (CEO) and anyone els I need to with a simple email or call. Co-workers are fun, there are a ton of good people at the company. Account support is a big focus and Chango commits to it. You always have support when closing business and running it.

ConsNone at the moment that I can think of at the moment.

1. We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

Exceeds expectations

Client Development (Current Employee)

ProsAwesome culture, people are top notch, products are unique and compelling, client list is enviable and growing.

ConsTypical resource crunches associated with a late-stage startup environment. But the energizing atmosphere keeps everyone going!

Really great company!

Sales (Current Employee) New York, NY

ProsSmart people and sophisticated technology.

ConsNothing to mention at the moment.

– I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company

Never knew it could be this good...I thought I was happy at my old job, but I am way happier now

Sales (Current Employee) San Francisco, CA

ProsPeople value each other. The company will work hard and make sacrifices for other's success. I've seen unbelievable team-work since my team here. People want to make you into the best team player that you can possibly be. You are a part of the equation. That being said, the company expects a lot from each player pretty quickly so you need to prove yourself.

ConsDifferent departments have different perceptions of the accessibility of mentors and the Chango culture. that being said, everyone loves the company itself and the people.

Advice to Senior ManagementContinue doing what you're doing. Promote your team and individuals within it.

Great experience and great environment

Marketing Intern (Current Employee) New York, NY

ProsChango was very welcoming when I first started. The marketing team started giving me work Day 1 which I loved. The employees here at Chango demonstrate team work constantly. The work environment is calm but calm in a good way since everyone is working hard.

ConsAt first, tasks may seem unclear but after asking a few questions they become clear.

Advice to Senior Managementstay great!

Great people, great technology, great culture.

Sales (Current Employee) New York, NY

ProsCliche to say, but some of the best and brightest people I've every been around and worked with. The feeling of... "I'm sure glad they're on my team, and not playing for the other guys." Not to mention we have top-notch technology/solutions to back it all up. Really great work environment, team setting, and overall work hard / play hard mentality.

ConsAs with any start-up, you need to be able to adapt quickly as things can change course quickly... not really a con, just the nature of the beast!

Advice to Senior ManagementContinue to embrace and fuel the fun and energetic culture as we grow regionally, nationally, and internationally.

A little company that gets bigger everyday, without taking itself too seriously

Marketing (Current Employee) New York, NY

ProsAwesome work environment
    Smart and fun people (really)
    Huge growth = good career opportunities

ConsChango still thinks itself as a start-up. Resources can be limited at times

Working with the Nicest & Brightest

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) Toronto, ON (Canada)

ProsIf you thrive in a fast paced environment this is the place for you. Everyone moves very quickly, but there is a great sense of accomplishment. The Executives are incredibly intelligent and believe highly in their product and their people.
    Snacks in the office at all times, Thirsty Thursdays and people who just like to have fun.

ConsNot a 9-5 job and because of things moving so quickly you need to make sure that you organize your time very well.

Advice to Senior ManagementSo far so great!

Worked for Chango? Contribute to the Community!