Channing House
www.channinghouse.org Palo Alto, CA 50 to 149 Employees

Channing House Reviews

Be The First To
Add Photos

Good envirnoment, good customers, lots of nice workers. Career advancement is very limited.

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)
Palo Alto, CA

I worked at Channing House

ProsVery nice community, lots of friendly elder customers, lots of nice and responsible workers.

ConsHard work might not be appreciated by immediate manager. Vacation granted by passing workload to a team member. Management focus on cuts to employee benefits. HR works hard on saving cost from employee benefits.

Advice to Senior ManagementBalance cost saving and employee benefits and delvelopement.

An elitist mentality

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at Channing House full-time for more than 3 years

ProsGood hard working staff not appreciated for what they do. Everyone bends over backwards to please these residents and then are reprimanded when they make minor mistakes. Very dehumanizing.

ConsResident are snobbish and treat staff as their servants... residents bully other residents. Decisions are reviewed over and over and nothing is ever done right.

Advice to Senior ManagementSet lines of authority and stick to them

Worked for Channing House? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Channing House reviews and ratings. All reviews posted anonymously by Channing House employees.