Chase Professionals Reviews

Roy Abernethy

Good Jobs

Current Employee - Warehouse Worker in Atlanta, GA
    Current Employee - Warehouse Worker in Atlanta, GA

I have been working at Chase Professionals part-time (More than 8 years)

Pros

Job placement,career advancement,training good pay,and excellent benefits

Cons

Pay deductions,hours cut,partial health coverage,and climate at times.

Great Place to Work, Challenging but very Rewarding.

Former Employee - Recruiter in Chicago, IL
    Former Employee - Recruiter in Chicago, IL

I worked at Chase Professionals full-time (More than a year)

Pros

A very positive working environment. You are able to tell immediately that the employees, office and corporate staff, truly care. There is a lot of flexibility. I felt welcome in the office from the day I started.Great Commission Structure. Able to run your own desk.and the ability to talk to your managers and have constructive criticism.

Cons

No 401K. Would be great to have this benefit. Benefits are ok. Training needs to be more structure, I felt there was a lack of learning due to the the way training is conducted.

Advice to Management

Employees appreciate all the hard work and time that management does to support and care for all their employees. The managers policy is to be honest and knows how to delegate task, and continue to make sure we have the confidence to do our job. Great positive attitude and the ability to inspire our team to do well.

Overall a good company to work for

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

I have been working at Chase Professionals full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Laid back workspace, Jeans on Friday, Generous commission, Team activities, Great co workers Not perfect, but a ethical trusted employer

Cons

good benefits in general except no 401k plan

Advice to Management

add a 401k or retirement plan.

Good experience - supportive environment

Former Employee - Senior Recruiter in Atlanta, GA
    Former Employee - Senior Recruiter in Atlanta, GA

Pros

My year working at Chase Professionals was my best career experience thus far. I would still be there if I did not need to relocate due to my husband's promotion. The managers and corporate team are very supportive and are always available to hear a suggestion or celebrate a success. I felt that they actually cared about me and that I was not just a number like I was in other larger F1000/F500 companies. I felt valued at Chase Professionals and like they cared about my long-term career goals.

Cons

Some of the staff wanted jean Friday or more of a telecommute option but it did not really bother me. After years in the staffing industry I realized the majority of other staffing companies in town are way more rigid than Chase Professionals. I felt that we had it pretty good and I actually had a good family/work-life balance which is very important to me.

Advice to Management

Keep listening to your employees and providing them respect and support - it is much appreciated.

Really great place to work!

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

I have been working at Chase Professionals full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

CEO who is involved and cares about the employees Plenty of Holiday and PTO days Great work environment The company is growing The harder you work, the more it pays off

Cons

None, I have enjoyed working at Chase Professionals!

Advice to Management

Keep up the positivity and good work!

A helpful, family owned company that has carved out their place in the IT Recruiting Field

Former Employee - IT Recruiter in Sandy Springs, Fulton, GA
    Former Employee - IT Recruiter in Sandy Springs, Fulton, GA

Pros

CHASE Professionals offered me my first step into the IT Recruiting realm, and it was the best place for that! They helped me train, learn, and grow within the company to make sure I knew the fundamentals and then more! The environment is collaborative with introductions to Account Management, Sales, etc... They generally care about your well being and make sure they take care of you even after you have moved on to another role. They are consistently growing their team, and are open to train new job seekers all the way to veterans. They have fantastic relationships with their existing customers and give them the attention they deserve and have come to expect over the years.

Cons

Some times sales drives recruiting, instead of a marriage of the two.

Advice to Management

Continue to promote from within, establish career and long term goals for success, and stay loose and collaborative that excites employees to come to work daily.

8. Recruiter

I worked at Chase Professionals full-time

Pros

Branches act like little companies and can do what they want in regards to some things aka not follow corporate rules for dress code or time off.

Cons

CEO shares his ignorant thoughts on religion and politics via email weekly. Corporate can monitor computers at any time because everything is done via remote desktop... very controlling.

Advice to Management

Actually check in with branch staff specifically sales via phone or web conference because just having a report submitted weekly with little to no feedback is not keeping track of anything. Half the reports are fake info for all you know.

9. Beware revolving door in IT!!

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

I have been working at Chase Professionals full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Small office No metrics 8 hour days

Cons

cheap! Unethical, immoral, poor management, low pay, negative environment, no growth potential

Advice to Management

Get a manager not a child to lead the team.

Professional, Helpful, and Endlessly Friendly

Former Employee - Temporary Customer Service Representative in Johns Creek, GA
    Former Employee - Temporary Customer Service Representative in Johns Creek, GA

Pros

Chase Professionals Gwinnett helped me to find a job incredibly quickly! Your mileage may vary, but they found me a job the same day that I applied with them. After months of job searching on my own, I was hesitant to try using a recruiter, but Chase made the process very easy and very fast. Now here I am, permanent with the company I was assigned to after only about 1.5 months of temp work, off to a great start of what is sure to be a successful career. Chase wants you to be successful and it shows. They do everything they can to vouch for you with potential employers and provide you with the tools and advice you need to be successful. If you're looking for a recruiter, look no further. Chase is awesome. All of the staff members, including management, are approachable, knowledgeable, and dedicated to making sure that you are successful.

Cons

The only con that I can think of is that obviously your pay will be a bit lower as a temp employee. Work hard and make an impression and you are sure to go permanent with whatever company you are assigned to.

Advice to Management

My advice would be to keep your employees in the loop when it comes to your current status with your assignment. For example, I went permanent with my assigned company very quickly and it was very unexpected. Don't get me wrong, it was fantastic news, but I had no idea that it was coming. I wish that someone with Chase would have let me know what was happening. That said, keep doing what you're doing!

Excellent company to work for

Current Employee - IT Consultant (Developer) in Atlanta, GA
    Current Employee - IT Consultant (Developer) in Atlanta, GA

Pros

Great company ethics. I was not just a job seeker; I was an official candidate. I was involved through the entire process. I was presented with several job opportunities, encouraged to be successful during my interviews... and I got the job. My recruiter was a contributing factor to the success of my endeavors. They offer weekly pay, benefits while on contract and regularly check-in to make sure I'm enjoying my assignment. I would recommend this company to anyone seeking to start and finish their job search with a professional staffing company.

Cons

I cannot think of any con's while working with this company

Advice to Management

Keep up the good work.

RSS Feed </> Embed