Chase

Chase Reviews

Updated Jul 23, 2014

3.1 2,209 reviews

Jamie Dimon

Pros
  • Chase has great benefits and plenty of opportunities to grow within the company(in 216 reviews)

• Good benefits in respect to accounts in other banks in regards to balance minimums(in 153 reviews)

Cons
  • They have absolutely ZERO interest in providing you with work/life balance(in 52 reviews)

• I had a branch manager who was a jerk, and I had one that was really friendly(in 87 reviews)

2,209 Employee Reviews

A good company

Credit Analyst (Current Employee) Wilmington, DE

ProsRecent time off policies change to add an additional year for newer employees. The training is never cut short. They make sure you have time to learn your new role.

ConsPolicies are constantly changing. It can sometimes be hard to keep up with all of the changes. Management seems to try to make changes for better policy, however don't seem to understand the implication on the real world applications.

Advice to Senior ManagementManagement should discuss changes with staff before implementing new policies to avoid disasters.

Great place to work

Teller (Former Employee) Tujunga, CA

ProsA great place to learn about customer service. Good exposure to a regulation based environment.

ConsNo room for growth ... They make you pay for over priced low quality shirts.

Advice to Senior ManagementIts not their fault .

Heartbreaking

Coordinator Default Investor Reporting (Former Employee) Westerville, OH

ProsConvenient work locations around town.

ConsLeadership skills dismissed when seeking promotion, Leadership means higher pay, other Depts do not want to pay your current wage.

Advice to Senior ManagementIf a potential employee coming into your department makes money within your departments salary range, why is there a problem with hiring them? if you look at years of service (including write ups or problems) and the candidate has as stellar record, that IS the reason they are making the wage they have earned. Chase, and Chase HR dpt want to make the person take a cut in pay in order to keep their job. I am sorry but management is Wrong on that count.

1. We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

Great company for sales driven people

ProsLarge company with excellent benefits

ConsBig campaign on customer service pressures employees including management to overlook important aspects of banking and loss prevention.

Project Manager 3

Vice President - Project Manager (Current Employee) Columbus, OH

ProsThere is an outstanding opportunity for advacement. In the 10 years I have worked here I have climbed from a mortgage bank collector up to Vice Presdent within the comsumer back project management office.

ConsSalary reviwes are only completed annually so you may move to a new job mid year without an opportunity for salary increase.

Advice to Senior ManagementRelaxing the dress code for non customer facing personell. The day of suits and ties is over!

Good environment

Loan Processor (Current Employee) Falls Church, VA

ProsFlexible hours, hard working team. Hands-on training, and multiple paths for career advancement. Overall good work environment.

ConsJob was stressful at times. Upper management only cared about site numbers and deadlines. Job security was based on the market of the mortgage industry.

Great place to work

Branch Manager (Former Employee) El Paso, TX

ProsGreat name recognition. Overall excellent upper management.

ConsObviously numbers driven, sales driven

Advice to Senior ManagementHold on to good people

Too long

Licensed Relationship Banker (Former Employee) San Francisco, CA

ProsChase provides excellent training tools and allows for the relocation if needed.

ConsMicromanagment and unrealistic sales goals.

Tons of networking, learning and growth opportunities”

Business Support Specialist II (Current Employee) Tampa, FL

ProsFlexibility, Benefits and Paid Time off, Customer first initiative

ConsMinimal Training, Promotions are based off who you know. Management should focus on employee satisfaction as well as employees are the ones who service customers and/or the business.

– I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company

Personal banker

Personal Banker (Current Employee)

ProsThe benefits are pretty good and they offer a pension. Pay can also be goo depending on the location of the branch.

ConsPay can be good but it can also be bad as it is discretionary based on what your manager thinks you have contributed. you can be moved around like a pawn without having any say

Advice to Senior ManagementDoesn't seem to matter what the branch manager would like, decisions usually come down to the district manager which is unfair

Worked for Chase? Contribute to the Community!