Chemic Engineers

Add Photos

Not yet rated.

Jerry Hartenberger

It was quite awesome!

Trainee Engineer (Current Employee)
    Lahore (Pakistan)

ProsChemical Engineering is one of the core engineering in the world, especially in Pakistan. So, working as a chemical engineer I can truly and completely fulfill energy requirements of this country and earn money for that.

ConsThe main issue that strikes into my mind when I think of choosing a job as a chemical engineer is the Energy Crises going on and on in my country. The Industries are being shutdown so it is quite hard to find a job.

Advice to Senior ManagementNow many universities of Pakistan are producing Chemical Engineers every year. But on the other side some good industries of Pakistan are either being shifted to the other countries or shutdown, so where would the fresh engineers go? So, management should take radical steps to fulfill their energy requirements themselves.At least don't rely on the Government further. Thank you!

good for those having jobs

Chemical Engineering Job (Current Employee)
    Lahore (Pakistan)

Proshave done chemical engineering by my interst

Consworkers are given more importance than engineers

– I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company

Worked for Chemic Engineers? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Chemic Engineers reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Chemic Engineers CEO Jerry Hartenberger. All reviews posted anonymously by Chemic Engineers employees.