Be The First To
0% of the CEO
Pros – - Capable of creating tasty confections
- Opportunity to learn more about the confection industry
Cons – - Place was an HR nightmare.
- Poor communication, poor ethics. When certain unethical activities are treated as common knowledge, you know you are not in a safe working environment.
- Almost surreal levels of corruption. Verbal abuse to another employee was branded as okay.
- Not enough precautions taken on the manufacturing floor.
Advice to Senior Management – - Stop operating under the assumption that you will be financially rescued every time you mismanage the company.
- Create a professional, safe, and sane working environment. Employees should not assume that personal favors or taking verbal abuse in the open is how an office environment should be.
- Make the warehouse and manufacturing staff follow safety standards. Education and enforcement can not only prevent disaster, but save the company money.
- Take courses on office safety.
- Expand and empower the HR department.
No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company
Your feedback has been sent to the team and we'll look into it.
Your response will be removed from the review – this cannot be undone.
Simply post an anonymous review for a current/former employer or recent interview experience. Your post is anonymous – and if you're worried someone will be able to identify your review, you can even post without telling us your job title and location. Learn More.
No thanks –