Chetu Reviews

Reset
4.0
Chetu CEO Atal Bansal
Atal Bansal

Pros
  • Another good thing is you will be getting latest technology stuff to play with that (in 25 reviews)

• I feel Chetu provides professional working environment for any individual who wants to pursue his career in Information Technology (in 23 reviews)

Cons
  • Alternate Saturday off but events make fun on working saturday (in 18 reviews)

• The only thing is alternate Saturday working (in 14 reviews)

1. Chetu means provide golden opportunity to everyone to make professional and technical growth.

Current Employee - Technical Project Manager in Plantation, FL
    Current Employee - Technical Project Manager in Plantation, FL

I have been working at Chetu full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

i have been working in Chetu more than 7 years and i really like working in Chetu as Chetu provides good platform to learn new technologies and a very good opportunity to groom yourself like I started my journey in Chetu as software developer and then become SSE , Team Lead and now I am working as Technical Project Manager and working from USA.

Chetu provides everyone to equal opportunity to learn and gain if you work good surely you will get the benefit .We work in advance technologies and in multiple domain so having lot of learning . There are many activities in Chetu to learn new technologies like multiple technical presentation in each alternate week for all employees and individual training for specific technologies as well. if you want to work and having passion in your work so Chetu is really good company .
    Chetu having many rewards and recognition program as well like earn while learning in technical presentation and best team awards, weekly meals and facility in late night cab and also plenty of option to go onsite like USA , UK so do hurry lest you miss the opportunity.

Thanks , i am part of Chetu.

Cons

i don't see any Cons as if you want to learn and want to enjoy in your work so Chetu is good place to learn.

Advice to Management

our management is very nice and humble they listen everyone calmly and provide suggestion as well and provide equal opportunity to every one.

2. DON

Former Employee - Technical Project Manager in Plantation, FL
    Former Employee - Technical Project Manager in Plantation, FL

I worked at Chetu full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

None at this point that I can think of.

Cons

All reviews here are driven by HR, who ask the employees to post good things.
    Overloaded Managers and resources.
    Micromanagement. Even for Managers.
    Shift timings are very bad.
    If you know how to put butter on the bread then you can survive here. You will need a lot of butter to feed senior management.
    Hitler rule by CEO, who thinks he drives the company and not the employees.
    Attitude drops from the nose of the CEO.
    Don't know how to treat your colleagues.

Advice to Management

Stop behaving like a small company where boss run before employees to get the work done. Given them their space. You are an American company!!! Wake-up!!!!
    Stop overloading the managers .....rather hire new ones to share the load.
    Don't bring all the buttering people from offshore teams. They don't even know how to talk to client in plain English.

Jun 26, 2015

Hello,
    I am sorry to hear that you had a negative experience while working at Chetu. We value our team members and strive to provide the best working environment possible. However, we must also

National Account Manager

Former Employee - National Accounts Manager in Miami Beach, FL
    Former Employee - National Accounts Manager in Miami Beach, FL

I worked at Chetu (More than a year)

Pros

Some of the work completed by the engineers led to customer satisfaction- most did not.

Cons

Indian culture is quite different. Large turnover of employees

... More

Rapidly growing company with plenty of reward for hard work and talent

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Plantation, FL
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Plantation, FL

I have been working at Chetu (More than a year)

Pros

Chetu has given me the opportunity to do exactly what I love doing in a way that is challenging and rewarding. Every day is something new: a new puzzle to solve, a new challenge to overcome, a new technique to master. There is no other company that would have given me the opportunities to grow as I have had with Chetu. I have worked from the corporate office for 2 years now and I wouldn't trade the experience I have gained here for anything. I love that I can see the results of my work and the work of the team who works with me, whether it is over time or right away.

Cons

If you aren't willing to put in the effort or time to show your worth to the company, the company will give you the respect and worth you have earned. Sometimes there are late nights or times when you have to work on an off day to make sure things get done correctly, but if you have passion for what you do, this "con" is simply a part of ensuring your work meets the standards of the company. Besides, everything from the hours to the pay and benefits are laid out for you before you start - so if you don't want to put in that extra effort, maybe Chetu isn't for you.

Advice to Management

Bringing issues to the forefront can be intimidating at times. Providing a method to voice complaints, concerns or suggestions in a way that makes employees feel more empowered and comfortable can help improve the company, especially in the US offices. Perhaps providing a suggestions box in the US offices can help employees feel as though they can speak up will help. I would suggest for the offices outside of headquarters, that any complaints placed in the box be mailed to headquarters on a weekly basis as needed.

No life

I worked at Chetu

Pros

No pros in the org

Cons

No trust in employee, no respect.

NOT a professional Company

Current Employee - Technical Project Manager in Tampa, FL
    Current Employee - Technical Project Manager in Tampa, FL

I have been working at Chetu full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Work on latest technologies and multiple Domains.

Cons

Micromanagement
    Projects are of very low standard
    Does not provide Good health plans for employee. Deductibles are very high.
    No flexible work timings.
    Work culture is different than any other IT company..
    HR is not professional.
    Lot of stress as they have to manage 8-10 projects at a time.

Advice to Management

Be professional.

Technical Project Manager

Former Employee - Technical Project Manager

I worked at Chetu full-time (More than a year)

Pros

You can work on multi-domains and projects

Cons

Painful things at Chetu
    • Lack of sleep
    • You Should wake up too early in the morning and should be in Office sharply on office timing (should not be late even for 5 mins)
    • Handling Multiple projects ( > 5) is difficult
    • You do not get time to have a Breakfast
    • Writing daily status reports (story based)
    • Cannot take floating leave on Indian Holidays
    • You may not get a peaceful trip to India, first of all you cannot acquire that many leaves
    • You may not get time for your Personal works/tasks
    • Taking 1 or 2 Out-of-Office breaks for doctor visits or any other personal work will also highlighted, and you may not get appraisal or can hold your GC process
    • Unprofessional language used in emails by head of the company

Great Company Culture, Innovative Atmosphere, Solidifies Trust

Current Employee - Sales Representative in Plantation, FL
    Current Employee - Sales Representative in Plantation, FL

I have been working at Chetu full-time (More than a year)

Pros

If one is in college, just graduated, looking to start their solution oriented career, or even looking for a change, Chetu can be a great fit. If one has a good a work ethic and strives for success in programming, sales, marketing, accounting or administration then Chetu is definitely worth looking at. I have worked in several different industries and have enjoyed my past work experiences. Chetu brings those experiences to a different playing field. I have never experienced a company culture that is collectively motivated to service people with excellence at all times both internally and externally. The shared goals of individuals is looked at closely because Chetu is willing to adopt your idea. This transparency makes it very easy to be thankful for a job, but truly happy that one has a career here.

Cons

Not that I can think of

Advice to Management

Not that I can think of

Not professional software organization internally

I worked at Chetu full-time

Pros

Pay is higher than Average

Cons

Manage multiple projects.. all remotely with both clients and developers on remote.
    No work from home.
    Not more than 4-5 days of leave per year for Indian employees.
    Different rules and policies for indians vs americans. ex: all american employees start at 9am or 10 am .. indian employees are by policy forced to come early.
    No flexibility in anything.

Fast growing company and ambitious

Current Employee - Technical Project Manager
    Current Employee - Technical Project Manager

I have been working at Chetu full-time

Pros

Personally I feel it’s great to work with a company which is always growing and ambitious. This is exactly what Chetu is. Company works with almost all kind of technologies including few very latest in the market. Work environment is good and everyone works as a whole team irrespective of sales, marketing or technical team. You have to keep upgrading yourself and shouldn’t rely on the others to do your job which one needs to take it as positive.

Cons

Not that I can think of

Advice to Management

Not that I can think of

RSS Feed </> Embed