Children's Creative Learning Centers

Tom Wyatt

I'm Satisfied.

Current Employee - Head Teacher in Redwood City, CA
    Current Employee - Head Teacher in Redwood City, CA

I have been working at Children's Creative Learning Centers full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

Most of the teachers I work with are really nice, work hard, and love the kids. We get a reimbursement to pay for Child Development classes. CCLC is a little bit better than most centers I've been at. I've seen teachers get a promotion if they are good and have been here a long time. There is a child care discount too but I'm not sure if it would be enough to pay for CCLC. I would recommend people have their children here. Almost all of the teachers really care about doing a good job and are here for the right reason - the kids!

Cons

I get the feeling that having enough teachers is not important to CCLC. They make sure we have a big waitlist and are full with kids but not really when it comes to hiring teachers. Also preschool teachers don't get paid enough in general - not just CCLC's fault.

Advice to Management

I love the kids and I like my job. CCLC is better than most preschools and that makes it better to work at. If I had one thing to say it's that I know full classrooms are important, but having enough teachers is important too and you could work harder on that even though you would make a little bit less money that way.

Showing 1 of 16 review