China Construction America

Updated October 9, 2014
2.2

CEO

Good growth pattern

I have been working at China Construction America full-time (more than an year)

Pros

Benefits, fair compensation and a tranquil environment,

Cons

No crossover team environment. Poor communication skills both internal and external. Senior management need to be more responsive and care about the well being of their employees.

Better internal communication. More timely response to employees needs and wants.

Horrible company to work for! Please don't waste your talent here or jeopardize your reputation!

Current Employee - Administrator in Jersey City, NJ
    Current Employee - Administrator in Jersey City, NJ

I have been working at China Construction America full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

There really are none. The office has a nice view but so do many others.

Cons

They do not promote female employees into executive level positions. They do not follow generally accepted ethical guidelines. They do not find ways to resolve employee complaints of harassment, instead they terminate the employee who complained. I've seen this repeatedly!

NEED NEW MANAGEMENT!!! This company consistently attempts to sweep their issues under the rug. The problem with that is it soon begins to fill and before you know it, it all comes out in the end. This company will sink in the end if they don't replace their current management and change their business practices.

Not a good choice

Current Employee - Project Engineer
    Current Employee - Project Engineer

I have been working at China Construction America full-time (more than an year)

Pros

Not many. The benefits are alright and they do offer PRO that you are looked down upon for taking.

Cons

Management is horrible. They ignore issues and brush off complaints. If you file a complaint about any issue, they will turn it around and make you the problem. You should look elsewhere, I am. They will fail on the Pulaski Skyway project. Too much corruption and coverups.

Start over with new people. Stop taking on other companies rejects and hire some new fresh employees. Also, follow your own code of conduct!

It was very good working with a company one never did work with before

Former Employee - Super in New York, NY
    Former Employee - Super in New York, NY

I worked at China Construction America full-time (more than an year)

Pros

The one great thing they have is that they allow you run the job the way you like

Cons

They need to get better knowledge of the way we run construction in New York city

Take better care of the people that work for you and keep those that helps the company make great money