Chiro One Wellness Centers

Updated July 24, 2014
Updated July 24, 2014
2.7

Dr. Stuart Bernsen

I am very glad I had the opportunity to work for this company. They care

Former Employee - Customer Engagement  in  Oakbrook Terrace, IL
    Former Employee - Customer Engagement in Oakbrook Terrace, IL

I worked at Chiro One Wellness Centers full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

I Learned so much about chiropractic care & how it benefits people in a better way of health.
    They cared about their employees. Their mission was that every human being discovered their full potential.

Cons

Working out in the field was a 24/7 job. It seemed you were always on the clock. There was always a lot of balancing for people who had other priorities besides work

They were always trying to motivate you on all the people that you would help. Weekly marketing meetings & always offering new trainings to keep everyone up to speed. I thought all of this was great however you need to be more upfront for why you let people go. Not long ago we were doing great & all of a sudden the company is in trouble. It will be a very sad day if you have to close your doors. I wish you well.

Chiro One Wellness Centers Response

May 8, 2014Founding Partner and Chief Marketing Officer

Chiro One is working hard to ensure healthcare changes that impacted us in early 2014 don’t bear an effect moving forward. Additionally, plans are coming together to address schedules, which can be ... More

Chiro One is committed to making sure everyone of it's employees reaches their highest potential.

I have been working at Chiro One Wellness Centers

Pros

The pay is great and they are fair in their benefits plus the extra mentorship that is given is second to none.

Cons

Lines of communication and leadership directives are week in some areas and the transparency between departments is lacking in some areas.

Be direct and honest about what is happening within the company and where individuals are at and will be going.

Amazing opportunity for personal & professional growth & development.

Current Employee - Manager  in  Oak Brook, IL
    Current Employee - Manager in Oak Brook, IL

I have been working at Chiro One Wellness Centers full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

Executive team promotes personal development inside & outside the company
    Team environment with ability to realize individual goals
    Positive work environment
    On the cutting edge in the new realm of health & wellness
    Competitive wages

Cons

Moving from small to mid sized company provides many opportunities for change
    Not everyone is geared to the only constant in life is change. Hence the term "growing pains" the growth although rewarding is sometimes painful.

Continue to see the vision - "ALL" human beings discover their full potential & P3 - People, Patients,Performance

4. We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

Always supportive and motivating me to grow as a professional and as a person.

I have been working at Chiro One Wellness Centers full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

The harder you work, the more money you can make. Salaried and a bonus/commission structure. Free chiropractic care, as part of the employee benefits. Chiro One has allowed me to become debt free. It has introduced me to a new way of thinking and the ability to take responsibility for myself. There is open lines of communication so you always have a voice.

Cons

Can be scary to take responsibility for your own destiny. Some people aren't up to that challenge. Chiro One is always innovating and changing constantly. Its not a regular 9-5 corporation if that is what you are looking for.

Communication between all markets, even the remote ones.

Strong culture made up of 500+ employees

I have been working at Chiro One Wellness Centers full-time

Pros

- Standout culture and passionate people
    - Opportunities for philanthropy and service
    - Award winning company - #14 Fastest Growing company in Chicago, IL
    - Flexible corporate working environment
    - Wellness-centered benefits
    - Corporate structure allows for frequent exposure to C-level and leadership

Cons

Employee base is spread out between three states sometimes making it difficult to deliver consistent communication across business units.

Continue driving a wellness-based organization in these times of healthcare regulation change.

Chiro One is the place to be if you're into wellness and want to change the world.

I have been working at Chiro One Wellness Centers full-time

Pros

Chiro One is an energetic, entrepreneurial environment that fosters growth, humanity and excellence in every facet of our business. The ownership and executive team are exceptional human beings who truly believe in, support and propel our vision that all human beings discover their full potential. The people on our team are awesome - fun, smart, hardworking and future-gazing.

Cons

If you don't like change, fear the unknown or are averse to blazing trails, this isn't for you.

Keep looking forward, aiming high and leading with integrity.

Lots of opportunity, great atmosphere, talented team members.

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  Oak Brook, IL
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Oak Brook, IL

I have been working at Chiro One Wellness Centers full-time for more than a year

Pros

Great team of professionals with varied talents; opportunity to learn from other team members and executives; ability to share your input and have it heard; great hours; good benefits; flexibility.

Cons

There is some disconnect between corporate and field employees.

Keep up the great communication!

Great people, great working environment

I have been working at Chiro One Wellness Centers full-time for less than a year

Pros

Employees like what they do, and really enjoy helping each other out. Compensation is good, and there's a definite focus on work/life balance.

Cons

Benefits are a little pricey.

Keep focus on what's on the horizon, rather than resting on past success; don't be afraid of a changing playing field.

Chiro One feels like family :)

Current Employee - Customer Engagement Representative  in  Dallas, TX
    Current Employee - Customer Engagement Representative in Dallas, TX

I have been working at Chiro One Wellness Centers for less than a year

Pros

feel utilized, rewarding, accepting, growth, changing lives

Cons

I have no cons to contribute

Great place to work and grow!

Current Employee - Chiropractor  in  Oak Brook, IL
    Current Employee - Chiropractor in Oak Brook, IL

I have been working at Chiro One Wellness Centers full-time for more than 10 years

Pros

I came to Chiro One because of the clear vision and the fact that Chiro One was "going somewhere". There was and is a great opportunity for the doctors to make a lucrative salary--and it is all dependent on the person (if you want to work hard and put the time in, you will be great). I enjoy that challenge and opportunity.

We are defining chiropractic and serving an amazing amount of people in the process.
    The biggest reason I stayed through the ups and downs of the past 5.5 years--the steadiness of our leadership and the fact that they care not just about the company--they also care about us as people. (because caring about us as people IS caring about the company:))

Cons

Lots of change! Which is great on one side because the changes are all based around what is best for the patient, and it can be frustrating at times because we are constantly changing!

Worked for Chiro One Wellness Centers? Contribute to the Community!